Bridget M.

is modding

32 MINUTES AGO Were you feelin' our Feb/March issue? Sound off, and tell us why: http://t.co/HjMkHSt7aO

AN HOUR AGO Crucial update: There's no such thing as a pillow fight. #glhq

1 HOURS AGO Abigail Breslin made a song to bash her ex, and his response was intense: http://t.co/yqhLdzowu7

COMMENTS

Tainted love

So every year my school has a Valentine's Day dance. It's a formal, so a boy asks a girl. Last year my current boyfriend and I...

That's awful!! Don't worry, that jerk definitely does not deserve you. Keep ur head up!

by 17angie17 on 2/12/2013 6:31:57 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:30:46 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:10:56 PM

My Tumblr: d0tted-lin3s[dot]tumblr[dot]com follow me!

by neonroxursox on 2/12/2013 5:30:01 PM

hey girls that guy was a total jerak and if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/12/2013 5:09:17 PM

What a flipping jerk! I think you should have taken the punch and spilled it on his tux! (I know, I know,revenge is never the answer, but this one deserves it

by puddinface7 on 2/12/2013 5:09:15 PM

Ugh! I can't believe how stupid some guys can be. Frown

by purplerainn on 2/12/2013 3:30:46 PM