6 HOURS AGO Hey #GLgirls, all ready for Monday tomorrow? Yeah, neither are we. 😝#PetitionForALongerWeekendd

7 HOURS AGO #Poll: Where's your dream weekend getaway? 😎 Tweet us back!

8 HOURS AGO Still working on that homework? 📚📝 Here's how to stop procrastinating—nowhttp://t.co/0Ur9J29VwZwZ

COMMENTS

6 red-hot picks for Valentine's Day

There’s only one day a year you can rock 10 shades of red from your flats to your nails: Valentine’s Day! These fun, flirty, Cupid-approved picks will...

mod mod mod
i was wondering if you guys knew of any spring/summer dresses that are cheap because the middle of march me and my family are going on vacation? thanks Smile

Hey girl, check out GL's dresses tag for great dress ideas.

Karin E.

by niccer13 on 2/18/2013 3:34:39 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/15/2013 2:12:11 PM

I love how these picks pop for a sweet Valentine's Day feel, but are also paired up with other peices that show them off. Love ya GL!

by soccerbabe72 on 2/15/2013 9:51:38 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
I don't know if you guys can answer this in time for tomorrow, but I need a good idea for a valentines day outfit from my closet. I have lots of black clothes mainly.. But I do have some lighter colors. I have some pinks and really springy blues and purples.. Do you have any ideas?

Hey girlie, go for jeans and a pink shirt if you have one. It'll be cute and festive without going overboard.

Lauren T.

by bluegirl80 on 2/13/2013 7:20:11 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:32:05 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 7:50:31 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:27:53 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:13:34 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/12/2013 5:10:02 PM

Probably the only thing I would wear out of all of these is the red skinnies.

by #HaileyDee on 2/12/2013 4:08:35 PM

I'm absolutely IN LOVE with the lace bandeau from Charlotte Russe and the skinny jeans from Delia's! The dress from Urban Outfitters is also really cute, but it doesn't really fit my style.

by purplerainn on 2/12/2013 4:07:18 PM

Cut your nail biting habit by always keeping a fresh manicure. Messing them up would just be tragic!

You plan a day with your BFF full of outdoor fun, and out of nowhere it starts to rain! What do you do?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.