11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Fresh faced and simple Silja C.

All the way from Toronto, Ontario, GL girl sam091 loves a natural look but isn’t afraid of a little edge. A good gloss is her go-to...

Silja is really pretty, and these all sound like great beauty products. I love Baby Lips! Smile

by purplerainn on 2/13/2013 4:32:52 PM

Mod mod mod
So I took your advice on saying happy birthday to my crush, and it worked pretty well! First, I let down my hair from my ponytsil, and he played with my hair. Then I said happy birthday and he said thanks and he said "you didn't get me anything!" and then I said "sorry!" and we were laughing. After that, I was talking to my little sister and he mocked my voice. I was laughing and then I asked him if he was taking last night's karate class. He told me a story about his injured leg. Does it sound like he likes me? And what do I do for tomorrow? Should I just ask him what his V-day plans are? And then casually say "yeah I don't have a boyfriend" If he doesn't get the hint, should I say "but maybe that should change..." ? Thanks!

Hey girl, it does kinda sound like he was flirting with you.  Exciting!  Drop whatever hints you want to, go for it!  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 2/13/2013 11:10:22 AM

I use that mascara and @soccerlover99 it did that to me too!!!

by nazirah817 on 2/13/2013 10:28:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD My high schools Sadie Hawkins dance is quickly approaching, and I have plans to ask this guy. However, I'm nervous and not sure what to say. I don't know how to randomly approach him since we don't have classes together.

Hey girl, check out this post called "8 flirty tips to make him your Homecoming date."  It looks like it could be super helpful for a Sadie Hawkins dance too.  For starters, think about anything you might have in common and use that as a reason to talk to him.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Cupcakequeen12 on 2/13/2013 6:16:35 AM

I just wanted to let you know that the only result for the "Are You A Romantic" quiz right now is Stupid Cupid. I tried it in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and it still gave me that result; if that helps. Just wanted to let you know.
Thanks so much!

Hey girl, thanks for letting us know!

Karin E.