1 HOURS AGO Babysitting this weekend? Check our checklist: http://t.co/wq5VpNG146 pic.twitter.com/0vdbBC3b50

2 HOURS AGO Put down the phone! We repeat, put down the phone!: http://t.co/zcem2WdVnk pic.twitter.com/YY7YruH6em

3 HOURS AGO Stars and stripe...d PJs? Throw the best patriotic sleepover EVER this weekend: http://t.co/PGj6dR6fFo pic.twitter.com/pYScG7d2Hr

COMMENTS

Why being single really is the best thing ever

It’s the question I’ve gotten all my life: Why are you still single? OK, I get it. No, I don’t have a hunchback. Yes, I...

by Emilicious on 2/13/2013 1:22:04 AM

i like this article thank u karen

by islandgirl23 on 2/13/2013 12:16:48 AM

i'm single too, always have been. .___. still waiting for the right one ;)
good message~

by islandgirl23 on 2/13/2013 12:16:31 AM

Best post ever! Smile You forgot spending more time with your girl friends! LOL

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 10:53:31 PM

Amen hahah this is soooo true <3

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:24:41 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:19:10 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:25:16 PM

Adorable postSmile and SO true.

by puddinface7 on 2/12/2013 6:16:59 PM