1 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

4 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

6 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Why being single really is the best thing ever

It’s the question I’ve gotten all my life: Why are you still single? OK, I get it. No, I don’t have a hunchback. Yes, I...

by Emilicious on 2/13/2013 1:22:04 AM

i like this article thank u karen

by islandgirl23 on 2/13/2013 12:16:48 AM

i'm single too, always have been. .___. still waiting for the right one ;)
good message~

by islandgirl23 on 2/13/2013 12:16:31 AM

Best post ever! Smile You forgot spending more time with your girl friends! LOL

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 10:53:31 PM

Amen hahah this is soooo true <3

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:24:41 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:19:10 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:25:16 PM

Adorable postSmile and SO true.

by puddinface7 on 2/12/2013 6:16:59 PM