1 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

3 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

COMMENTS

Fashion Week beauty flash: Kaelen's glossy-matte mani

If you’ve been living under a rock since Thursday, it’s #NYFW! Yesterday’s grunge-chic Kaelen show sent out the best mani we’ve seen so far: A little bit...

This stuff is expensive, though. It's like $15 per nail polish.

by proballerina on 5/4/2013 5:36:37 PM

THIS IS A REPLY TO KERRA S.
I just want to thank you for your advice, after I read it, I talked to my mom about it and since we talk a lot she was super supportive and said tha she thought it'd be a good idea to get a counseler. She was super worried about me and I am glad I asked you so that I wasn't so nervous after I asked her. She booked me an appointment today. Thank you so much.

by Taylor243 on 2/14/2013 11:33:40 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD
Please Hide Question And Only Show The Answer!!!!

I think a counselor is exactly what you need. I suggest you bring it up to your mom again and say you want someone to talk to about all of your fears and worries. I think what you need most is for someone to listen and care. Someone who can help calm you and keep you from having all of these fears. A counselor would be a great solution for you. I suggest you ask your mom right away. Good luck hon and I hope you feel better asap. You're a great girl! Don't give up and keep fighting. Coming to me for advice was a great first step. Keep going! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Taylor243 on 2/12/2013 11:58:09 PM

by Emilicious on 2/12/2013 11:24:35 PM

Black nails aren't really my thing and I rarely wear black, it would be cool to give grunge a try Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 10:58:01 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:27:44 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 7:51:30 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:27:06 PM