1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

How to fall in love with your least favorite class

No matter how awesome your electives are or how kooky your Shakespeare teacher is, we know there’s at least one black hole of boredom plopped...

Hey GL gals check out my club Middle School Chica we've got tons of advice on middle school!

by tani21♪ on 2/12/2013 11:10:22 PM

by tani21♪ on 2/12/2013 11:10:05 PM

I doodle in class all the time!! Even in a class i like ! But i doodle a lot in my math class. I eish pre-algebra wasn't do hard that makes bored to the core! The only time its fun is when my crazy teacher does crazy thing especially when he acts strange!

by Purple_purple on 2/12/2013 11:05:57 PM

Hey GL girlies! Check out my club Middle School Chicas just click on my profile, look at my clubs and join!

by tani21♪ on 2/12/2013 10:53:47 PM

I don't know of this is mean or not but I get seriously bored in a class I'll either doodle or think of what I would change from other persons outfits. It's quite entertaining lol Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 8:42:26 PM