2 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

3 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

4 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

How to fall in love with your least favorite class

No matter how awesome your electives are or how kooky your Shakespeare teacher is, we know there’s at least one black hole of boredom plopped...

Hey GL gals check out my club Middle School Chica we've got tons of advice on middle school!

by tani21♪ on 2/12/2013 11:10:22 PM

by tani21♪ on 2/12/2013 11:10:05 PM

I doodle in class all the time!! Even in a class i like ! But i doodle a lot in my math class. I eish pre-algebra wasn't do hard that makes bored to the core! The only time its fun is when my crazy teacher does crazy thing especially when he acts strange!

by Purple_purple on 2/12/2013 11:05:57 PM

Hey GL girlies! Check out my club Middle School Chicas just click on my profile, look at my clubs and join!

by tani21♪ on 2/12/2013 10:53:47 PM

I don't know of this is mean or not but I get seriously bored in a class I'll either doodle or think of what I would change from other persons outfits. It's quite entertaining lol Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 8:42:26 PM