AN HOUR AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Last-minute V-Day beauty gifts for your girls

Tired of the ol’ mini heart-shaped chocolate boxes? Show your girls a little love this V-Day with some super sweet beauty products. What better way to celebrate...

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:19:57 PM

I have the Paris amour thingy. I got it for my birthday 2013. Awesomeness

by Jab53 on 2/13/2013 1:07:15 AM

My one friend uses all of my make up so I should totally get her some of these. The Victoria's Secret perfume is perfect because she puts on perfume everytime we finish gym. She spritz it on everyone else too. LOL These are all good prices too! Thanks, GL Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 11:08:40 PM

I AM IN LOVEEE WITH PARIS AMOUR <3 the Sweet on Paris smells soo good I have it haha

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:33:58 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 7:47:49 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 7:40:17 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:29:33 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:11:55 PM

I would absolutely LOVE to try that shower cream  Hannah H.

by purplerainn on 2/12/2013 4:19:11 PM

Chocolate is not delicious! I think chocolate tastes bad? Who else thinks the hype about chocolate is not worth it? Thank you, GL, for all of the great advice!

by MadisonRL on 2/12/2013 4:17:14 PM