14 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

1 HOURS AGO In tonight's #BFW, Cyd+Shelby get into serious time-traveling trouble. Get your first look:

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is your BGF crushing on you?

Real girl love letter - "Dear A"

Happy Heart Week, hunnies! Through Valentine's Day, we're publishing YOUR love letters anonymously on Wanna submit yours? Email it to and put "Love Letter" in the...

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:28:16 PM

aww so sweet!!!

by hmeyer on 2/12/2013 7:50:40 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:28:20 PM

thats so sweet and if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/12/2013 6:20:47 PM

Awwh. The ending! T_T //tears

by Chloe<3 on 2/12/2013 6:20:27 PM

<3<3<3 so sweet yet sad...

by 17angie17 on 2/12/2013 6:20:06 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:09:57 PM

this is so cute! <3

by sammyy99 on 2/12/2013 6:01:02 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!