3 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

3 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

6 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Real girl love letter - "Dear A"

Happy Heart Week, hunnies! Through Valentine's Day, we're publishing YOUR love letters anonymously on girlslife.com. Wanna submit yours? Email it to youwroteit@girlslife.com and put "Love Letter" in the...

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:28:16 PM

aww so sweet!!!

by hmeyer on 2/12/2013 7:50:40 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:28:20 PM

thats so sweet and if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/12/2013 6:20:47 PM

Awwh. The ending! T_T //tears

by Chloe<3 on 2/12/2013 6:20:27 PM

<3<3<3 so sweet yet sad...

by 17angie17 on 2/12/2013 6:20:06 PM