12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Your new app addiction: M*A*S*H it!

When you're bored in homeroom and someone has a pen and a piece of paper, there are no limits to the addictive games you can...

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/18/2013 7:36:39 PM

I was playing m*a*s*h with my friend who is a year older than I am, but she goes to my school. I told her she could choose the boys we used for the game. In the end it said I'd marry this guy in her class. My friend is really gossipy and I'm worried she'll tell him, even though I don't know him. What should I do?

hey girl! if she tells him, don't worry about it. it's just a game, and your friend chose him as an option, so it's not even something you did. chances are, she won't even tell him!

xoxo

Katie L.

by believeyoucanfly on 2/13/2013 4:40:41 PM

I just downloaded it for my phone. Smile I sense an addiction coming on!

by purplerainn on 2/13/2013 4:08:32 PM

by Emilicious on 2/13/2013 1:20:55 AM

lawl i never played this game xD
i know its a TV show... .-.

by islandgirl23 on 2/13/2013 12:13:23 AM

Just got the app now! Going to try tommorow during Music Class Smile My teach lets us play games when we are done with all of our work.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 10:46:52 PM

Wow! This game is really fun!

by believeyoucanfly on 2/12/2013 9:05:04 PM

I have every M.A.S.H. game on my HTC Rhyme!

by BriannaM911 on 2/12/2013 8:43:23 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:18:20 PM

Omg!! I LOVE THIS GAME!! I always play this in class( But I still do my work!!). Me and my friends play this game all the time. And now its an APP?!?! You already know what I'm about to do..... Smile

by Sparksfly on 2/12/2013 8:05:32 PM