4 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

4 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Your new app addiction: M*A*S*H it!

When you're bored in homeroom and someone has a pen and a piece of paper, there are no limits to the addictive games you can...

Love this app! c:

by dogsfureva on 2/12/2013 7:52:57 PM

need this app!! getting it now!!!

by Prim on 2/12/2013 6:42:54 PM

I got this on my iTouch a few years ago lol it's good when you're bored

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/12/2013 6:29:51 PM

Downloading it now..I hope its good! Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 2/12/2013 6:25:26 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:24:33 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:12:38 PM

I absolutely <3 mash! So great that it's free!

by elyse.a.cooke on 2/12/2013 5:33:59 PM