9 HOURS AGO Get some sleep, #GLGirls! You need to be full-strength fabulous for your Fridayyyyy! 😘💁 💋‍

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI: The #ScorchTrials trailer has us totally freaking out. http://t.co/XoEn2bBmBJ pic.twitter.com/gwIfeFuDQI

11 HOURS AGO You *NEED* these DIY decorations at your grad party: http://t.co/5uW6XeaNOP pic.twitter.com/NvgbRJ8gtg

COMMENTS

Your new app addiction: M*A*S*H it!

When you're bored in homeroom and someone has a pen and a piece of paper, there are no limits to the addictive games you can...

Love this app! c:

by dogsfureva on 2/12/2013 7:52:57 PM

need this app!! getting it now!!!

by Prim on 2/12/2013 6:42:54 PM

I got this on my iTouch a few years ago lol it's good when you're bored

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/12/2013 6:29:51 PM

Downloading it now..I hope its good! Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 2/12/2013 6:25:26 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:24:33 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:12:38 PM

I absolutely <3 mash! So great that it's free!

by elyse.a.cooke on 2/12/2013 5:33:59 PM

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.