1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

Your new app addiction: M*A*S*H it!

When you're bored in homeroom and someone has a pen and a piece of paper, there are no limits to the addictive games you can...

Love this app! c:

by dogsfureva on 2/12/2013 7:52:57 PM

need this app!! getting it now!!!

by Prim on 2/12/2013 6:42:54 PM

I got this on my iTouch a few years ago lol it's good when you're bored

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/12/2013 6:29:51 PM

Downloading it now..I hope its good! Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 2/12/2013 6:25:26 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:24:33 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:12:38 PM

I absolutely <3 mash! So great that it's free!

by elyse.a.cooke on 2/12/2013 5:33:59 PM