8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

3 V-Day date outfits inspired by cover girl Shay Mitchell

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and here at GL we’ve been doing some serious (girl) crushing…on our amazing February/March cover girl: Shay Mitchell. Whether she’s...

by funnybunny661 on 2/13/2013 4:35:28 PM

i REALLY like the third outfit!! sooo cute!

by tswiftluver13 on 2/13/2013 4:19:54 PM

thanks so much Katie L.!

by deedles1621 on 2/13/2013 4:15:01 PM

Mod mod mod
So tomorrow is v-day, and I wanted to ask my crush if he likes me, because he"s been touching my hair and my face, joking around with me, and talking to me. The only problem is, how do I say "we need to talk" in front of him with his friends? He's always with his friends. Should I just message him on fb "hey I really need to talk to you" and keep him guessing until I see him? Which thing should I do? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

hey girl! I think the fb message is a great idea as a way to clue him in without saying it in front of all his pals. When you tell him, try to keep it casual so you don't overwhelm him. Hint at the fact that you like him, and ask how he feels. Good luck, and happy V Day!

xoxo

Katie L.

by isabellec on 2/13/2013 4:13:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
How do you tell your parents you have a boyfriend?

hey girl! you just gotta be honest with 'em and tell 'em. offer to have him over before you go on a date, or to eat dinner with the fam to break the ice a bit!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/13/2013 3:42:49 PM

follow me on polyvore @loveshoes817 , I made some really cute Valenine's Day outfits <3

by nazirah817 on 2/13/2013 3:41:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!
im going to my sisters baby shower saturday. For my outfit im wearing a black pencil skirt, a gray crop top over it with silver heels. What should i do for makeup?? I have dark brown hair and green eyes.(also i have the naked 2 palette from urban decay) i wanted to not do my usual matte eyeshadow and switch things up a bit. any ideas? Thanks!

hey girl! that's a really pretty outfit idea. I only own Naked, so I'm not as well versed in the second palette. But I think it'd be gorge if you did a smoky eye with Tease, Suspect, and Bootycall. I'm thinkin' Suspect all over, Bootycall as the highlight, and Tease in the crease/corner. For a lighter look, cover the lid in YDK,  and then use either Pistol, Busted, or Blackout as an eyeliner along the top lid. Then tap a bit of Half Baked over the whole lid, because duh, Half Baked is the most amazing eyeshadow color ever Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by deedles1621 on 2/13/2013 3:17:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Great news! My crush finally asked me out today! Now I am wondering how do we make the transition from flirting friends to boyfriend and girlfriend?

omg, congrats! try not to worry too much about it. since you started as friends, it shouldn't be tough to transition at all. make sure to go out on dates to keep the relationship strong. have fun and go with what feels right!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/13/2013 3:15:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I noticed the tote bag wasn't listed on the first one and I thought it was really cute! I know someone besides the one who published this kight be reading this, but do you (or anyone) know where I can get it? Thanks!

hey girl! hmm, not sure why it isn't listed in the article. you can find the tote bag here Smile

xoxo