Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

3 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

4 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

3 V-Day date outfits inspired by cover girl Shay Mitchell

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and here at GL we’ve been doing some serious (girl) crushing…on our amazing February/March cover girl: Shay Mitchell. Whether she’s...

Hey everyone!!! Who doesn't love the latest edgy fashions on the runway today?? I know I do!! Wanna talk about it? Then come on over to my club "Edgy, Fashion". Its a place where you can get the deets about the latest fashion in 2013 and even wear the style yourself inspired by TV shows, books ,and magazines! Join today!

by callmecrazy345 on 2/16/2013 7:35:53 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/15/2013 2:05:59 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:16:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Tomorrow is valentine's day! HELP! How do I ask this guy who likes me back to be my valentine?

Hey girlie, give him a card with a note in it telling him that you like him. It'll be cute and you don't have to put yourself quite so far out there face to face.

Lauren T.

by Dstyles34 on 2/13/2013 8:11:16 PM

Shay is so gorgeous!

by sammyy99 on 2/13/2013 6:36:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod!!
My crush is in my p.e. class and he's super duper shy becuz he was new and came in october. I really really like him, but i'm shy too. He probably doesn't talk to me becuz im really loud in p.e. My best friend is in my class and we are always loud together. My bff asked him if he thought I was weird and he said no. How can I try and unshy him?? How can I tell if he likes me?? Sometimes he'll stare at me and I'll stare back at him.Please help me and thanks in advance!! Smile

Hey girlie, to find out if he likes you, you'll have to talk to him more. Just say hi to him during class and smile at him. Anything you can do to interact with him is a great start!

Lauren T.

by caityrican on 2/13/2013 6:18:54 PM

Those outfits are so amazing!!! I would die to have those outfits and matching nails to go with it to die for!!!!

by marie89898 on 2/13/2013 6:04:25 PM

I love all of them! Really cute

by toxicCrayon on 2/13/2013 5:48:55 PM

Totally #1! Th others are to fancy for a date in my opinion. I still love all of the outfits though!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/13/2013 5:38:15 PM

The flats in the second outfit are really cute, and surprisingly cheap! Smile And on a side note, the Pink Chiffon perfume from Bath & Body Works smells SO GOOD!

by purplerainn on 2/13/2013 4:47:32 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/13/2013 4:35:28 PM

i REALLY like the third outfit!! sooo cute!

by tswiftluver13 on 2/13/2013 4:19:54 PM

thanks so much Katie L.!

by deedles1621 on 2/13/2013 4:15:01 PM

Mod mod mod
So tomorrow is v-day, and I wanted to ask my crush if he likes me, because he"s been touching my hair and my face, joking around with me, and talking to me. The only problem is, how do I say "we need to talk" in front of him with his friends? He's always with his friends. Should I just message him on fb "hey I really need to talk to you" and keep him guessing until I see him? Which thing should I do? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

hey girl! I think the fb message is a great idea as a way to clue him in without saying it in front of all his pals. When you tell him, try to keep it casual so you don't overwhelm him. Hint at the fact that you like him, and ask how he feels. Good luck, and happy V Day!

xoxo

Katie L.

by isabellec on 2/13/2013 4:13:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
How do you tell your parents you have a boyfriend?

hey girl! you just gotta be honest with 'em and tell 'em. offer to have him over before you go on a date, or to eat dinner with the fam to break the ice a bit!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/13/2013 3:42:49 PM

follow me on polyvore @loveshoes817 , I made some really cute Valenine's Day outfits <3

by nazirah817 on 2/13/2013 3:41:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!
im going to my sisters baby shower saturday. For my outfit im wearing a black pencil skirt, a gray crop top over it with silver heels. What should i do for makeup?? I have dark brown hair and green eyes.(also i have the naked 2 palette from urban decay) i wanted to not do my usual matte eyeshadow and switch things up a bit. any ideas? Thanks!

hey girl! that's a really pretty outfit idea. I only own Naked, so I'm not as well versed in the second palette. But I think it'd be gorge if you did a smoky eye with Tease, Suspect, and Bootycall. I'm thinkin' Suspect all over, Bootycall as the highlight, and Tease in the crease/corner. For a lighter look, cover the lid in YDK,  and then use either Pistol, Busted, or Blackout as an eyeliner along the top lid. Then tap a bit of Half Baked over the whole lid, because duh, Half Baked is the most amazing eyeshadow color ever Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by deedles1621 on 2/13/2013 3:17:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Great news! My crush finally asked me out today! Now I am wondering how do we make the transition from flirting friends to boyfriend and girlfriend?

omg, congrats! try not to worry too much about it. since you started as friends, it shouldn't be tough to transition at all. make sure to go out on dates to keep the relationship strong. have fun and go with what feels right!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/13/2013 3:15:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I noticed the tote bag wasn't listed on the first one and I thought it was really cute! I know someone besides the one who published this kight be reading this, but do you (or anyone) know where I can get it? Thanks!

hey girl! hmm, not sure why it isn't listed in the article. you can find the tote bag here Smile

xoxo