1 HOURS AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

2 HOURS AGO The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week: http://t.co/CNVH9IHWqr

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

COMMENTS

"Me & My Invisible Guy" presents a V-Day checklist plus sweet prezzies for your besties

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Me & My Invisible Guy is helping you answer the ultimate dude dilemma: Should you date him…or ditch him...

How do you know if you won?

by arianakatfan on 2/24/2013 10:44:05 AM

i'm def going to have to read this book it looks soooooo good!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmile

by hardwoodqueen on 2/15/2013 10:56:24 AM

This sounds like a great book! I'm definitely gonna have to read it. Smile

by purplerainn on 2/14/2013 5:27:53 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:19:44 PM

I have heard good things about this book, I am going to read it as soon as I can.

by fashionqn on 2/14/2013 1:22:31 PM

Hey girlies, please check out both of these awesome clubs:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"
and
"It's all about fashion and beauty!"

these are perfect for you if you love fashion,hair,nails,makeup, and more!

Can't wait to see you there! Thanks <3

by karasinski on 2/14/2013 9:58:39 AM

I actually know a girl named Mallory! :o it looks like a great book..

by pinklol56 on 2/14/2013 8:47:56 AM