9 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

9 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

10 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

"Me & My Invisible Guy" presents a V-Day checklist plus sweet prezzies for your besties

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Me & My Invisible Guy is helping you answer the ultimate dude dilemma: Should you date him…or ditch him...

How do you know if you won?

by arianakatfan on 2/24/2013 10:44:05 AM

i'm def going to have to read this book it looks soooooo good!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmile

by hardwoodqueen on 2/15/2013 10:56:24 AM

This sounds like a great book! I'm definitely gonna have to read it. Smile

by purplerainn on 2/14/2013 5:27:53 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:19:44 PM

I have heard good things about this book, I am going to read it as soon as I can.

by fashionqn on 2/14/2013 1:22:31 PM

Hey girlies, please check out both of these awesome clubs:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"
and
"It's all about fashion and beauty!"

these are perfect for you if you love fashion,hair,nails,makeup, and more!

Can't wait to see you there! Thanks <3

by karasinski on 2/14/2013 9:58:39 AM

I actually know a girl named Mallory! :o it looks like a great book..

by pinklol56 on 2/14/2013 8:47:56 AM

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!