4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Candy-coated kiss

So my BGF and I had known each other since we were in diapers and we shared everything. On Valentine's Day last year, he was eating conversation hearts...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my friend's boyfriend broke up with her today. ON VALENTINE'S! What nerve! Any way i was wondering what could i do to cheer her up. She really liked him and he used her. Sigh.
Secondly my other friend is having problems with her ex. he's tryjng to apologize but we've agreed he isn't serious. What should she do? She wants to forgive him but doesn't want to get hurt again.double sigh

Hey girl! Bummer Valentine's day! Good thing both your girls have a friend like you! Just be there for them in case they need to vent and help them when you can. Maybe suggest a girls day this weekend so you all can relax and have some fun!

xo

Taeler L.

by akaprincess on 2/14/2013 6:58:34 PM

Is it wrong to kiss two different guys on Valentine's Day?

I am in a situation, kind of my own doing but kind of not. I dont want to let anyone down and I am semi confused when it comes to these two guys. They know, or I hope they know, Im available but not wanting to get super serious with either one of them. Neither knows about the other and part of me doesnt like this situation but its probably best until I see how things go. Can anyone relate or give any good advice? Already kissed Guy #1 and getting ready to see Guy #2 soon.

by fashionqn on 2/14/2013 5:59:10 PM

ooookkkkk.....well I like these two guys. The 1st one "Andrew" is great....but like my complete opposite. I also have zero classes with him. But I think he might like me.... But there's also another guy "Jace" Who is really funny, smart, cool, athletic, and in 4 of my classes and talks to me a lot, and I think he likes me too. I like them both.....but I'm not sure what to do. And Andrew doesn't really talk to me a lot, and idk should I just go for Jace? I think I like him more...or should I just flirt with both and see what happens?

Hey girl! Tricky situation! I would try to figure out who you have feelings for first. Then, you can focus your attention on one special dude instead of leading anyone on. Take some time and let your heart decide! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler L.

by actress12345 on 2/14/2013 5:34:37 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:09:08 PM

That was so sweet! <3 I can only imagine how amazing it would be to have my super adorable crush/BGF do something like that for me. *sigh*

by purplerainn on 2/14/2013 5:05:54 PM

the first thing i said was and i quote "daaaaaaaaawwwww"

by allyluvsgl on 2/14/2013 4:31:04 PM

adorable! <3

by sammyy99 on 2/14/2013 4:00:36 PM

That is so great. Just think you two have been been with each other since being in diapers. If you get married and have kids that would be some romance. I hope it works out.

by fashionqn on 2/14/2013 1:16:05 PM