2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

Candy-coated kiss

So my BGF and I had known each other since we were in diapers and we shared everything. On Valentine's Day last year, he was eating conversation hearts...

awwwwwwww

by wesdelwarrior on 4/14/2013 10:56:09 PM

OMG!!!!!!!wow, he's really smooth!!!i love reading these sweetie stories
xoxo

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 2:40:55 PM

aawww thats ssssooo cute i wish that wud happen to me!!!!

by cartersmile on 2/21/2013 7:44:34 PM

So I have kinda been liking this guy for a while and haven't told any of my friends because when I do it usually does not end well. Tonight I went to youth group with my friends and one of my friends just recently got a boyfriend. I was teasing her about it and she was like, "so who do you like?" I instantly started smiling and giggling, and she was like "omg who is it??" and kept pressuring me throughout the whole night, she kept hitting me really hard and was threatening me that she would continue hurting me unless I would tell her, she was seriously hurting me so I told her, she was of course, like "OMG YOU LIKE HIMM????" and now i'm really afraid that she is going to tell him. me and him are starting to talk more and more and i dont want our current relationship to be ruined because she told him that i like him. should i try to talk to her about the situation or pretend that i like someone else different? help please. Frown

Hey girl, have a serious conversation with your friend and ask her to please not tell your crush you like him.  Tell her it's really important to you.  Hopefully, as a trustworthy friend, she'll respect your wishes.  Also, if your friend is physically harming you, ask her to stop.  If she doesn't, find an adult you trust and ask for their help.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Junetikky on 2/21/2013 1:44:21 AM

MOD!!
Okay so there's this guy I like and he's best friends with one of my best friends - and they used to date. I told my friend I liked him and I'm pretty sure she told him. But I still have a crush on him. I'm to shy to talk to him and he's a little shy himself. How can I talk to him? I don't want things to be awkward and I think he knows I like him. Help!

hey! think about how you talk to your friends, and just try not to put so much pressure on talking to him. if he likes you, great but if not it'll be ok in the end, you'll see Smile

Helen S.

by LittleRockstar on 2/16/2013 1:41:52 PM

Mod mod mod mod
so this guy asked me to be his girlfriend on valentinea day. I said yes. We are keeping it between us and two friends, but i dont like that he didnt ask his parents. his dad is the superintendant at my school and he sais hi to me every morning. my bf has also never been in a relationship where his psrents didnt find out and make them split. were in eitj grade so i think were old enough now... idk what to do... help? Ps. When we do tell people, were just telling our swim family (people on our swim team)

hey! well you can't force him to tell his parents something he doesn't want to share. just talk to him about his feelings and see what he thinks Smile

Helen S.

by maggiemay1703 on 2/16/2013 12:59:45 PM

by Emilicious on 2/16/2013 2:21:35 AM

Okay so im kinda starting to like this guy, but am not sure yet. But good news is, when i was chatting on facebook with one of my guy friends that is friends with the guy, he was telling me who the guys like, so the guy that i kinda like (lets call him G) aaid that he prefers me (not likes but prefers) so i said the same thing to his friend. And the problem is G is really shy :/ so i really dont know how to start a conversation with him (im kinda shy too), help?

Why don't you guys have a few simple conversations first. Try asking him about his family, friends or sports. After getting to know him more and spending time with him, tell him you like him. Since you guys are both shy, you need to be the one who steps up! Good luck!

mailyse f.

by live.laugh.guitr on 2/15/2013 1:58:57 PM

aweeee that's sooooooooooooooooooo sweet <3

by nazirah817 on 2/14/2013 7:30:50 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
Ok so my friend gave a note to my crush saying that I liked him, then walked away. Later she asked him if he read it he said yes and blushed a lot. Does he like me!?! Thanks in advance!!! Smile

Hey girl! It could! Best thing is to ask him right out. You were already so brave to pass him the note so be even bolder and tell him how you feel to his face. Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by rachelnrocks on 2/14/2013 7:13:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my friend's boyfriend broke up with her today. ON VALENTINE'S! What nerve! Any way i was wondering what could i do to cheer her up. She really liked him and he used her. Sigh.
Secondly my other friend is having problems with her ex. he's tryjng to apologize but we've agreed he isn't serious. What should she do? She wants to forgive him but doesn't want to get hurt again.double sigh

Hey girl! Bummer Valentine's day! Good thing both your girls have a friend like you! Just be there for them in case they need to vent and help them when you can. Maybe suggest a girls day this weekend so you all can relax and have some fun!

xo

Taeler L.

by akaprincess on 2/14/2013 6:58:34 PM

Is it wrong to kiss two different guys on Valentine's Day?

I am in a situation, kind of my own doing but kind of not. I dont want to let anyone down and I am semi confused when it comes to these two guys. They know, or I hope they know, Im available but not wanting to get super serious with either one of them. Neither knows about the other and part of me doesnt like this situation but its probably best until I see how things go. Can anyone relate or give any good advice? Already kissed Guy #1 and getting ready to see Guy #2 soon.

by fashionqn on 2/14/2013 5:59:10 PM

ooookkkkk.....well I like these two guys. The 1st one "Andrew" is great....but like my complete opposite. I also have zero classes with him. But I think he might like me.... But there's also another guy "Jace" Who is really funny, smart, cool, athletic, and in 4 of my classes and talks to me a lot, and I think he likes me too. I like them both.....but I'm not sure what to do. And Andrew doesn't really talk to me a lot, and idk should I just go for Jace? I think I like him more...or should I just flirt with both and see what happens?

Hey girl! Tricky situation! I would try to figure out who you have feelings for first. Then, you can focus your attention on one special dude instead of leading anyone on. Take some time and let your heart decide! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler L.

by actress12345 on 2/14/2013 5:34:37 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:09:08 PM

That was so sweet! <3 I can only imagine how amazing it would be to have my super adorable crush/BGF do something like that for me. *sigh*

by purplerainn on 2/14/2013 5:05:54 PM

the first thing i said was and i quote "daaaaaaaaawwwww"

by allyluvsgl on 2/14/2013 4:31:04 PM

adorable! <3

by sammyy99 on 2/14/2013 4:00:36 PM

That is so great. Just think you two have been been with each other since being in diapers. If you get married and have kids that would be some romance. I hope it works out.

by fashionqn on 2/14/2013 1:16:05 PM