9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

6 love song music vids that make us wanna be "that girl"

Spending Valentine’s Day single this year? That makes it all the easier to flirt with the cute guy at Starbucks and moon over romantic movies...

Im in grade 8 elementary school. This guy sat behind me in class, and we would chat and talk all the time. It was nice to FINALLY have a good guy friend. But now the seating arrangment is changed, and he isnt behind me anymoreFrown We dont talk as much as we used to, simply becuase he's not there. what can i do to keep in contact. He doesnt have a cell phone and never uses Facebook. And hes not my boyfriend, so its not like I can send him letters or visit him on the weekend!!

Hey girlie! I would try seeing if you can chat with him either as you guys are heading into or leaving class. Try to make a point of stopping for a bit and talking to him whenever you run into each other in the halls. Sit with him at lunch. There are plenty of little ways to keep in touch with someone - even when they've been moved across the room and feel like they're so far away. Good luck!
Florence N.

by kenbon on 2/15/2013 9:34:15 AM

i love all these songs amazing!!!<3

by luvkassie on 2/15/2013 1:12:48 AM

I love Taylor and love her song begin again especially this part: "throws his head back laughing like a little kid" so boss

by aki2000 on 2/14/2013 10:18:53 PM

1D OMG 1D OMG!!!!!!!

by bking62 on 2/14/2013 8:36:51 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/14/2013 7:36:21 PM

Although "Begin Again" is my favorite song out of these, my favorite music video is tied between the ones for "One Less Lonely Girl" and "On My Mind". <3

by purplerainn on 2/14/2013 6:07:30 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

( JB is super cute in that videoSmile <3)

by girlio93485 on 2/14/2013 5:47:24 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:11:11 PM

soooo I love One Direction and seeing them in their young stages I was like OMGGGGGG!!!! and they filmed Gotta Be You at my moms college i was like my mom walked the same halls One Direction walked later on......i died a little

by allyluvsgl on 2/14/2013 4:11:30 PM

Hey girlies, please check out both of these awesome clubs:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"
and
"It's all about fashion and beauty!"

these are perfect for you if you love fashion,hair,nails,makeup, and more!

Can't wait to see you there! Thanks <3