1 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

4 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

5 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

COMMENTS

6 secrets to get him out of your head

Sometimes all you can think about is a certain cutie and it's the greatest thing ever. But other times it's like, dude, get out of my head...

My sister and her finance are constantly smooching not just pecks ether you can like hear them kissing it's annoying (not to mention gross) I'm 15 and it really makes me uncomfortable
My sis will say stop (my name) doesn't like that but they keep kissing it's so annoying also my sis talks really bad like says really bad gross
stuff sometimes it makes me really uncomfortable is it because I'm 15 that I feel this way?
Well actually I never liked it when people kissed in public
If my bf tries to kiss me like that I would probably scream

Hey girlie, it might be partly because of your age, and partly because listening to people kiss is gross. Talk to her about it. Tell her exactly how you feel and exactly what it is she's doing that makes you uncomfortable. She's your sister and she loves you so if she knows how much it bothers you she should make an effort not to do those things in front of you.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 2/17/2013 6:57:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please help me, I was at my cousins house for the weekend and she basically paired me up with her friend (lets call him Jake) out of all her friends we were hanging out with. He was really sweet and basically the only one i talked to. He actually talked to me and wasnt as loud as the rest of her friends. I have his skype i just dont know if i should persue this because we go to different schools and i dont know when i would see him next. advice??

Hey girlie, if he lives close enough that you could easily continue seeing him on weekends, then talk to him on skype and get to know him better. If you don't think your chances of getting to see him regularly are very good then let it go for now. And if it's meant to be then something will happen to bring you closer.

Lauren T.

by luette on 2/17/2013 6:53:51 PM

MOD! Help Me! I used to have a BF and would talk about him to my BFF. I felt like I was going on about him while she had no one to talk about. So I tried to hook her up with my BGF. She has gotten a major crush on him and we think he likes her back. But now I think I like him too! I see her trying to get him to hold her hand and I want to do the same! I'm not sure what to do!

Hey girlie, first find out if he likes her. If he does, then you'll have to step back and let them be together for now. If he doesn't, then talk to her and see how she would feel if something happened between you and him.

Lauren T.

by morgan0115 on 2/17/2013 6:46:26 PM

So I've gone out on a few dates with one of my guy friends over the last few weeks. At first it was awkward but it's gotten better and doesn't feel so weird. The thing is, he changed his relationship status on facebook to in a relationship without officially asking me to be his girlfriend. And he set it so it says we've been in a relationship since the first of the month. He's also really shy and quiet and that's not really my type. He even apologized for being that way and not knowing what to do. It's cute it a way, but it's all just making me frustrated. Just when I thought I was starting to like him, all that happened and now I'm not sure I do and I feel bad. I was thinking I will talk to him about it and then give the relationship a chance. And if I still feel this way, tell him we should go back to being friends. I'm just really worried about hurting him/leading him on. Would I be leading him on if I did that? And do you have any advice on what I should do?

Hey girlie, you're not leading him on if you talk to him about it and you're honest. Tell him exactly how you're feeling and make a decision about where to go from here together so you're keeping him involved and keeping his feelings in mind.

Lauren T.

by allison184 on 2/17/2013 6:45:09 PM

Mod mod mod
So my crush was supposed to be at this party, but he wasn't. I was going to somehow give him hints that I like him. I don't go to the same school as him, but we go to the same karate together. The other day, he came out of another room just to see me fight this guy and he said "wow she's tough". Then, once I started feeling sick, he watched me from the window and asked if I was okay. Just about every time he sees me, he has to touch my hair or joke around with me. Does it sound like he likes me? When I go to karate, I get 15 min of free time. He does too, but he's always with his friends. What can I say to finally make him mine even with his friends there? Thanks!

Hey girl, just keep talking to him. For now, stay natural and just be friendly and flirt a little. When you can get him alone without his friends ask him if he wants to hang out sometime?

lauren r.

by isabellec on 2/17/2013 12:05:44 PM

I totally needed this.

by Foodiejr99 on 2/17/2013 10:33:39 AM

Ugh I think about boys 24/7! Thanks for the article, GL

by pinklol56 on 2/17/2013 8:34:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MODMOD.
Okay so I have a sticky situation. I'm in eighth grade. And I have two eighth grade guys crushing on me. And I like them. They are country and stuff. And on the other hand I have four seventh grade guys crushing on me. I don't like it. I have told them to leave me alone many times. And all six of the us have said they like me because I'm beautiful. (I'm not) and they say I flirt a lot. The thing is. I don't flirt. I'm just a relatively mean person. Ad they tak it as flirting. And I don't know what to do. I like the eighth graders. But not the seventh graders. I need help getting them to leave alone. I can't be mean to them because they take it as flirting and I can't become uglier than I am. Do you have any tips on shaking a guy off? It's just frustrating because Wyatt and cam the eighth graders are my BGFS and I like them. We have a dance coming up and I don't want to slow dance with 7th graders. Any advice on how to get them to stop talking to me? Please. Smile

Hey girl, first of all you ARE beautiful. So believe it, because you are! Be nice to the 7th graders, but if you're not interested, let them know. Still be friendly though, just be honest that you're not interested in them.

lauren r.