5 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

8 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

9 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

6 secrets to get him out of your head

Sometimes all you can think about is a certain cutie and it's the greatest thing ever. But other times it's like, dude, get out of my head...

HELP!!!! My I have a really bad crush on my besties boyfriend!!! He and I have been hanging out (as friends) and now it's getting AWKWARD. I don't know what to do, especially since we're in the same camp together all summer everyday!!! ADVICE PLEASE?!?

by Rita W on 7/12/2013 11:29:36 PM

I have a crush in a guy in my grade but its summer and everyone thinks I hate him(I always say I do)but people are guessing I like him now because its "obvious". What do I do to make every one think I hate him even though I don't.

Hey girlie,

If someone liked you, would you want to think they hated you? Hate isn't a nice thing to say about anyone, even if you're trying to conceal a crush. Instead of being mean to him or saying you hate him, why not just say that the two of you are just friends (which you are!) if you're not ready for a public crush? That way, no one's feelings are hurt and your crush is still secret.

Meghan D.

by bella0105 on 6/6/2013 9:39:56 PM

Hi, I have a really big problem! I have a really sweet and loving bf but recently he hasnt been acting like himself and i don't really like him that much anymore...and here is the big problem i dont know how to tell him because i like a boy in 8th grade and he likes me ( im in 7th). But the boy in 8th is a foreign exchange student and is leaving this summer and not coming back until im a freshmen! I just am so confused what to do!?!?! Please HELP!!!!

Hey slogethel, things may not be able to work out with the foreign exchange student, but you can patch things up here at home. Talk to your boyfriend and see if anything is wrong. There may be a reason why he's acting the way he is. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by slgoethel on 3/8/2013 6:36:17 PM

hahaha, Voldemort Smile

by Gabriella123 on 3/2/2013 10:19:52 AM

There is this boy in my bro's tae Kwon Do class and he's kinda cute. He doesn't go to the same school as me and i dont do tae Kwon Do. Sometimes he looks at me and one time he kinda smiled at me. I don't know what to do, why does he keep looking at me? It's been nagging at me for a while. Thanks!

Hey! Maybe he thinks you're cute Smile you should say hi!

Helen S.

by pIPERgURL on 2/23/2013 4:58:49 PM

Hey girls, if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing. You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:13:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD , Im so upset, My Ex Broke Up with me but its a long story, It Was lunch and he goes to the pizza store to sit to eat lunch and because we were also bffs and Bf and Gf I Hung out with him, Then Once i didn't I Saw him hanging out with The girl he cheated on me TWICE with so i left and i was upset so later when he found out he said im too "Bossy" and stuff so he Got some advice from a guy That HATES ME and calls me names all the time and got advice from him to find out how to brake up with me?? So he got his friend to do it and They said he was gonna do it but he couldnt cuz he didnt wanna deal with it??!! I Mean I Dont think thats bossy, I was just a bit upset! I Never said he couldnt hang out with her either! now him and that boy are making rumor about me saying that he never liked me? This never happend before Ever since he started being this guys friend hes changed, He Swares, Hes makes Inappropriate jokes! I Miss the old him But him and that guy are "so close" Now!!HELP

hey! I'm sorry this happened. Both guys are being rude to you and I think maybe you should try getting over him because someone who treats you like that is not worth your time. He didn't want to deal with it?! more like he's a coward. Forget him girl, you can do better.

Helen S.

by mozilla10 on 2/21/2013 6:30:29 PM

Mod
I'm going to tell my bgf I like him after school tommorow. I thought about starting off the conversation normally and then later saying, "Hey, I know you have said a million time that you don't like me when your friends tell me you do, but that was in front of everybody. Now that it's just you and me, can you tell me honestly if you like me or not?" [Oh, yeah, his friends always say that he likes me, but then he's like "Nonononono I don't"] and if he asks me why I'm asking, I'm gonna say "Well, I'm kinda scared to say this cause I didn't wanna ruin our friendship, but, well, um...I really like you." What do you think of that? Is that a good idea or is that kind of to much? I'm pretty nervous too so how can I be more confident? I'm pretty sure he likes me but I'm nervous.

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could start out by telling him that you like him and seeing how he responds. That way he won't feel as pressured or put on the spot. And to be more confident you could just say that you still want to be friends with him no matter how he feels to ease the pressure of the conversation. Good luck!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by hermionegirl12 on 2/18/2013 7:41:49 PM

So, my second cousin is 11 yrs older than me, & I really like him. Is it alright if I, um, have a crush on him?

Hey girl, since having a crush on your cousin can't lead anywhere, it's probs best to find a new crush.  Keep your eye out for cuties at school.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by LilyBS123 on 2/18/2013 1:43:54 AM

Mod Mod Mod
What are some ways to secretly hint to a guy that you like them? I don't want to scare him away, but I also want him to start thinking about me in that sort of way. We aren't the closest of friend, and don't talk enough, but I want to. Smile thnx in advance.

Hey girl, check out GL's ice breakers for some great flirting tips.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Nessie001 on 2/18/2013 1:01:45 AM

My sister and her finance are constantly smooching not just pecks ether you can like hear them kissing it's annoying (not to mention gross) I'm 15 and it really makes me uncomfortable
My sis will say stop (my name) doesn't like that but they keep kissing it's so annoying also my sis talks really bad like says really bad gross
stuff sometimes it makes me really uncomfortable is it because I'm 15 that I feel this way?
Well actually I never liked it when people kissed in public
If my bf tries to kiss me like that I would probably scream

Hey girlie, it might be partly because of your age, and partly because listening to people kiss is gross. Talk to her about it. Tell her exactly how you feel and exactly what it is she's doing that makes you uncomfortable. She's your sister and she loves you so if she knows how much it bothers you she should make an effort not to do those things in front of you.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 2/17/2013 6:57:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please help me, I was at my cousins house for the weekend and she basically paired me up with her friend (lets call him Jake) out of all her friends we were hanging out with. He was really sweet and basically the only one i talked to. He actually talked to me and wasnt as loud as the rest of her friends. I have his skype i just dont know if i should persue this because we go to different schools and i dont know when i would see him next. advice??

Hey girlie, if he lives close enough that you could easily continue seeing him on weekends, then talk to him on skype and get to know him better. If you don't think your chances of getting to see him regularly are very good then let it go for now. And if it's meant to be then something will happen to bring you closer.

Lauren T.

by luette on 2/17/2013 6:53:51 PM

MOD! Help Me! I used to have a BF and would talk about him to my BFF. I felt like I was going on about him while she had no one to talk about. So I tried to hook her up with my BGF. She has gotten a major crush on him and we think he likes her back. But now I think I like him too! I see her trying to get him to hold her hand and I want to do the same! I'm not sure what to do!

Hey girlie, first find out if he likes her. If he does, then you'll have to step back and let them be together for now. If he doesn't, then talk to her and see how she would feel if something happened between you and him.

Lauren T.

by morgan0115 on 2/17/2013 6:46:26 PM

So I've gone out on a few dates with one of my guy friends over the last few weeks. At first it was awkward but it's gotten better and doesn't feel so weird. The thing is, he changed his relationship status on facebook to in a relationship without officially asking me to be his girlfriend. And he set it so it says we've been in a relationship since the first of the month. He's also really shy and quiet and that's not really my type. He even apologized for being that way and not knowing what to do. It's cute it a way, but it's all just making me frustrated. Just when I thought I was starting to like him, all that happened and now I'm not sure I do and I feel bad. I was thinking I will talk to him about it and then give the relationship a chance. And if I still feel this way, tell him we should go back to being friends. I'm just really worried about hurting him/leading him on. Would I be leading him on if I did that? And do you have any advice on what I should do?

Hey girlie, you're not leading him on if you talk to him about it and you're honest. Tell him exactly how you're feeling and make a decision about where to go from here together so you're keeping him involved and keeping his feelings in mind.

Lauren T.

by allison184 on 2/17/2013 6:45:09 PM

Mod mod mod
So my crush was supposed to be at this party, but he wasn't. I was going to somehow give him hints that I like him. I don't go to the same school as him, but we go to the same karate together. The other day, he came out of another room just to see me fight this guy and he said "wow she's tough". Then, once I started feeling sick, he watched me from the window and asked if I was okay. Just about every time he sees me, he has to touch my hair or joke around with me. Does it sound like he likes me? When I go to karate, I get 15 min of free time. He does too, but he's always with his friends. What can I say to finally make him mine even with his friends there? Thanks!

Hey girl, just keep talking to him. For now, stay natural and just be friendly and flirt a little. When you can get him alone without his friends ask him if he wants to hang out sometime?

lauren r.

by isabellec on 2/17/2013 12:05:44 PM

I totally needed this.

by Foodiejr99 on 2/17/2013 10:33:39 AM

Ugh I think about boys 24/7! Thanks for the article, GL

by pinklol56 on 2/17/2013 8:34:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MODMOD.
Okay so I have a sticky situation. I'm in eighth grade. And I have two eighth grade guys crushing on me. And I like them. They are country and stuff. And on the other hand I have four seventh grade guys crushing on me. I don't like it. I have told them to leave me alone many times. And all six of the us have said they like me because I'm beautiful. (I'm not) and they say I flirt a lot. The thing is. I don't flirt. I'm just a relatively mean person. Ad they tak it as flirting. And I don't know what to do. I like the eighth graders. But not the seventh graders. I need help getting them to leave alone. I can't be mean to them because they take it as flirting and I can't become uglier than I am. Do you have any tips on shaking a guy off? It's just frustrating because Wyatt and cam the eighth graders are my BGFS and I like them. We have a dance coming up and I don't want to slow dance with 7th graders. Any advice on how to get them to stop talking to me? Please. Smile

Hey girl, first of all you ARE beautiful. So believe it, because you are! Be nice to the 7th graders, but if you're not interested, let them know. Still be friendly though, just be honest that you're not interested in them.

lauren r.