9 HOURS AGO Get some sleep, #GLGirls! You need to be full-strength fabulous for your Fridayyyyy! 😘💁 💋‍

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI: The #ScorchTrials trailer has us totally freaking out. http://t.co/XoEn2bBmBJ pic.twitter.com/gwIfeFuDQI

11 HOURS AGO You *NEED* these DIY decorations at your grad party: http://t.co/5uW6XeaNOP pic.twitter.com/NvgbRJ8gtg

COMMENTS

February's Think Pink 'n' Red week 2 winners

Aren't you lovely? Well, we sure think so. Which is why we're beating Cupid to the punch. From crush-worthy cases to dazzlin' gems, there's loads of love...

I won February 12th. Also, they call it a contest, not a raffle. So... how DO they choose the winners-- who enters the most times????

by fabina962 on 2/27/2013 2:06:24 PM

How do they choose people? I mean I've had this membership for about 1 and a half months and I haven't won anything yet!! I really want to win!! Even if the thing is worth 5 dollars I wouldn't care at all!

by Sophiekitty on 2/23/2013 6:03:43 PM

OMG i won i have never never won any thing!!!

i won Feb 9th!!!

it ssoo nice to see your name up there.

by shroomgirl on 2/23/2013 12:45:06 PM

I entered all those many times and didnt win anything, do I have to fill out something to win prizes when I got a GL account, I didn't fill in my address or anything I am worried that I am not eligible to win prizes

Hey girl, click "Edit My Account" in your profile to update your address.  Here's some more info about winning prizes through GL and here's everything you need to know about GL's privacy policy
Karin E.

by lucy g on 2/21/2013 11:24:21 AM

I FINALLY WON SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

by hannahm717 on 2/19/2013 8:38:42 PM

Congrats Winners! Enjoy you're prize! Smile

by sprinklecookie on 2/17/2013 3:32:58 PM

Congrats winners!!

by arianakatfan on 2/17/2013 9:38:51 AM

OMG! i seriously like NEVER EVER thought i would win!! Its amazing having your name up there!

by Kayleigh01 on 2/17/2013 1:24:52 AM

@katicat6 and MOD, I also won a bag on December 13th but never received it.

Hey girlie,

If you email trish@girlslife.com, she can help you figure out what's up and get your prize to you. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.