2 HOURS AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

18 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

February's Think Pink 'n' Red week 2 winners

Aren't you lovely? Well, we sure think so. Which is why we're beating Cupid to the punch. From crush-worthy cases to dazzlin' gems, there's loads of love...

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I won a bag on December 13th and it still hasn't come in yet. Please help me. When will it come in???

Hey girlie,

You can followup about your prize by emailing trish@girlslife.com to see what's up and get everything taken care of. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by katicat6 on 2/16/2013 10:16:43 PM

Didn't win I hope I win next week! Congratz to winners

by ToxicCrayon on 2/16/2013 3:48:09 PM

TIP: To everyone who entered but didn't win, I won the "Hello" backpack. Wanna know how? Well girlies, I just kept clicking the enter button SO many times, my parents thought I was "Click Happy"... whatever that is! Hahahaha! I am SO happy that I got that bag!

Keep clicking,
Katie D.

by fabina962 on 2/16/2013 1:04:05 PM

I am so happy I won! I normally don't win stuff so, yay! And to the people who didn't win, DON'T GIVE UP! With determination, U CAN DO ANYTHING!

by Art Crazy52 on 2/15/2013 11:54:04 PM

I received my gift card that I won back in December and instead of having 25 dollars on it it has a zero balance- I sent an email to the "contact us" link at the bottom of your page but haven't heard back. What should I do??

Hey girlie,

I would follow up with your email or call GL at the number on that page during business hours. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by freakdujour on 2/15/2013 9:04:22 PM

Didn't win, but I'm happy for the people who did! Congratz. Who knows..Maybe I'll be a winner next week!

by Chloe<3 on 2/15/2013 8:55:27 PM

I really wanted that strawberry lip gloss! Frown

by -strawberry13 on 2/15/2013 7:10:22 PM

Noooooooo I was trying to win my mom that necklace!! Frown

by SoccerStar337 on 2/15/2013 4:55:50 PM

Wow...I didn't expect to win. Well, YAY!

by Katykat321 on 2/15/2013 4:54:23 PM

congrats to all of those that won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt win though..... and i was really hopeing to Frown

by 2thor on 2/15/2013 3:53:12 PM