1 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

GL's fave Harlem Shake vids

If you’re tuned into Internet culture, then you’ve def heard of the new online craze that’s sweeping everyone into a dance frenzy. It’s the Harlem Shake, ladies...

KickThePj, ninebrassmonkeys, and OFFICIALSamPepper have good versions! Tong
Also, nerimon has it right at the start of his newest video..

by Dawnstar on 2/18/2013 7:59:07 PM

I saw the one from Sam&Cat, and it was really funny.

by HappySunshine on 2/17/2013 10:06:50 AM

by nazirah817 on 2/16/2013 10:21:10 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
where can I buy some cheap, cute jean shorts? And also, since spring break is coming up, and we are going to my ranch and its gonna be hot (we are going for 1 week) what kind of stuff should I bring? We are going with some friends and going several places close to the town my ranch is in, and we may go swimming. Also cute cheap bathing suits?
Thx

Hey girl,

You can probably find jean shorts at a big box store like Target or WalMart or a fast fashion store like Forever21. The same is true for the bathing suits! If it will be hot at the ranch, I would bring sunscreen and make sure you stay hydrated. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by Foodiejr99 on 2/16/2013 9:28:03 PM

that's a cool dance craze! i wonder what the next one will be...

by bookworm2000 on 2/16/2013 4:48:05 PM

My class did this for my teachers yesterday and it was so much funnnnnn!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmile

by Arainagrandefan13 on 2/16/2013 11:51:49 AM

UGA Men's Swim Team one was pretty cool too! The entire thing was underwater and they had props and everything!

by bonbon7810 on 2/16/2013 10:46:39 AM

I'm gonna try and learn the Harlem Shake!!!!

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/16/2013 10:44:24 AM

i couldnt believe the one with the soldiers and the one at the school??? how did they get all the free time and the stuff at the school??

by allyluvsgl on 2/16/2013 9:43:02 AM