4 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

7 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

7 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Help! If we're dating, why does he have another GF?

My crush and I have been hanging out a lot. We go to movies together where he insists on paying for our tickets, everyone at school asks...

Mods!!! In a few months, i will be going to overnight camp. There is always a dance and alot of girls get boyfriends. Last year at camp i asked out a guy because a (bad) friend told him i liked him. At the end, he just ended up ignoring me. How do i make sure this year isnt like last year?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could focus more on making friends than on finding a boyfriend and you will have more fun Smile If you were friends with some of the guys, you could get to know them casually, which would give you a better sense of whether or not they liked you. But no matter what happens, the best part is that you'll go back to school at the end of camp, so if something embarrassing happens it won't be the end of the world. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by zozoishappy on 3/22/2013 9:09:21 PM

Oh sweetie I;m so sorry guys can be like that,some even think that it's flirty.Guys don't understand us they don't know what we think when they act really into us.

by gracie02 on 3/14/2013 2:24:13 PM

Friday at school was terrible.Lets just say this RUMORS.As in that rumor people started saying that me and Shamar are dating and those people making name for us.It started today in FACS. Luther said hi Shamar lover.I said I don't like shamar. And he just kept on saying Shamar over and over.And Shamar knows how much I smile. That Is exactly what happened. Luther, Elijah,Jr., and Cassie r all in my FACS class. Elijah kept on calling me shiara and kamar.Jr called me Shamar and Cassie called me kamar all day today. When they kept on saying his name I grinned too much that they said that I was blushing.  At  lunch I was in line by Cassie and she told her guy friends that i blush or smile whenever they say his name. When the bell rang for encore 2 people asked me r u going out with Shamar or do u like Shamar.And called me all of those names. Ugh it made me soooooo mad.I pretty much ran to all of my classes today cause of that rumor.Shamar is my crush. I need help!

Hey girlie, just try to ignore them. They're doing this to get a reaction from you. So even though you can't help blushing, try not to smile when they say his name and don't even look at them. Just act like you can't even hear them.

Lauren T.

by keekee941 on 3/3/2013 5:15:33 PM

So my crush is moving this weekend any he didn't tell me that the court had decided. And I just found out yesterday afternoon so now I'm depressed. And yesterday after school around 3:40. (We go to the same after school activity) I was walking with him. Some boy said that I was mean. So I asked him who do you think is meaner me or Shamar ( my crush) he said me. I told him I take that as a compliment and thank you. Then Shamar said something. Then he hugged me and then somebody said ooo look at you two so I pushed him off of me but he still has girlfriend. So I don't know what to do cause he has looked at me a lot today,he has hugged me,and he is moving and I don't know what to do.

Hey girlie! I would just try and stay in touch with him as best you can. It's rough that he's moving, and his behavior today might be simply because he's upset about it and is going to miss you. It sounds like he needs a friend right now more than anything. Your friendship might develop into something more down the road, but I think for right now being there for him is the best thing you can do. Good luck!
Florence N.

by keekee941 on 2/27/2013 7:17:57 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!
1.My best friend is mad at me cause I wont tell her who I like and she found out that my bgf and ex bf knew and she did not .its cause 2 years ago I lost my 2 month old bro and I have had a really hard time dealing with it.i wont tell her who i like cause last time i told her she laughed,is she my real friend or what what should i do help!2.when I lost my bro i crashed.and is the 5th grade I met issa who was my crush and my on and off bf.i told him everything I felt like we loved and understond each other.he moved in april 2012 to I think California I miss him deeply he is the one only guy that I talked to about personal stuff I cant contact him in any way cause I do not have his phone# how can I get over missing him.3.my mom and dad have been really stressed abut money and stuff and they are smoking again I an really worried help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could explain to her that the reason you were hesitant to tell her is because of the way she reacted before. She might not have realized she hurt you, and if you tell her (nicely) she might be nicer this time! If you can't call your other friend, maybe you could email him or find him on Facebook, or ask any mutual friends if they have his email address. As for your parents, I would talk to a guidance counselor or other trusted adult about what you're going through, and refer them to the links on this page: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx.

Meghan D.

by jadarocks2401 on 2/22/2013 10:34:46 PM

I just recently broke up with my boyfriend because we never saw each other, we never talked, and be ignored me. When we broke up he told people that he didn't care. Despite the bad things, I can't help but remember the good things. I miss him so much and I think the fact that he doesn't care just makes it worse. I'm not saying I want him back but i miss the amazing friendship we had before. I've tried reaching out to him and he doesn't answer, but he answers my friends and I don't want to communicate through other people. When I saw him in person he looked at me a lot but avoided me. I just miss him so much and I'm always upset and I'm not sure what to do.

Hey jacnic, it's normal you have these feelings. I'm sure he misses you too. You just have to allow yourself time to get over these emotions. Eventually, you'll be ready to move on. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by jacinc on 2/22/2013 7:20:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm 11 in sixth grade and I like my best guy friend. People at school think that we r dating or we make a good couple. But one day after school him and my friend were talking about me. I texted him what were u guys talking about and he said that he sorta likes me. I mean I like him but he is going out with someone else. He just broke up with his first girlfriend and now he is on his second girlfriend already. I really like him but I don't think it is safe for me to hang around him cause somebody started a rumor saying that we r dating but he has a girlfriend. And I just don't know what to do cause he seems like he likes me more than his own girlfriend?! I just don't know what to do

Hey keekee941, I wouldn't do anything until he breaks up with his girlfriend. You don't want to be the cause of any relationship drama. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by keekee941 on 2/22/2013 7:01:48 PM

by keekee941 on 2/21/2013 5:34:43 PM

I'm going on my first date ever with a guy on Sunday. We're going ice skating (: But I'm super super nervous! I've texted him a bunch and I chat with him in school, but I'm still so scared. I'm really shy and I'm afraid I won't have anything to talk about with him... help?

Hey! well just think about it like this. How do you talk to your friends? What do you talk about? Approach getting to know this guy as you would anyone else. Ask him questions about interests if the convo starts to lull, and remember he  may be just as nervous as you are ;)

Helen S.

by Breezy28 on 2/21/2013 5:05:34 PM

So my best friend, she lies a lot. She says she has things or things have happened but i know there a lie cause I've looked into them. I don't think she knows that i know she lying. but my question is all the lying is getting annoying and i kind of want to confront her but i don't want to hurt her or anything. Is there anyway i could do it nicely.
Thanks Smile

Hey girlie, see if you can catch her in a lie. If you call her out on something while she's telling you and make it sound natural and not accusatory then it'll be nicer. Hopefully if she gets caught then it'll stop her from lying so much.

Lauren T.