4 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

4 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

4 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Help! If we're dating, why does he have another GF?

My crush and I have been hanging out a lot. We go to movies together where he insists on paying for our tickets, everyone at school asks...

Please join my club Cupcake Recipes! Description: Not just cupcake recipes, but cheesecake, cookie, brownie, and pie recipes as well. Chat with other girls who love baking and trade recipes too! Enjoy!

by tani21♪ on 2/18/2013 7:30:39 PM

Can an 8th grader date a Freshman?

Hey girl, that's completely up to the 8th grader and the freshman.  The people who have their best interests at heart (um, parents) might have a say too.

Karin E.

by pinklol56 on 2/18/2013 8:46:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!, I need advice please. so there is this boy i like (hes 16 and im 15) and we talk about every day (at school) and he always calls me beautiful and stuff like that and the other day he said that he wanted to get to know me better,so what should i say to him when i see him again? Thanks

Hey girl, just continue to be yourself. Have fun and talk to him about whatever you want!

lauren r.

by akennedy_97 on 2/17/2013 10:30:43 AM

To me it does sound like you are dating but he may be on another planet. Maybe he is confused and really likes you or he is a big time player. It seems like he is going to have to make a decision on you or her and I wouldnt let him do this much longer because it isnt fair to either one of you. And the last thing you need is to be in a love triangle.

by fashionqn on 2/16/2013 11:07:16 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/16/2013 10:20:23 PM

Okay. So I like this guy a LOT. He is 16 and I am 15. Neither of us can drive. He asked me to hang out with him next week, but problem is, we go to different schools and he lives 40 minutes away. I am not even sure if my parents would let me. It is not like he is a bad guy or I am a bad girl... I met him at church. He is a really good guy. My parents haven't said anything against him, so it SHOULD be fine, but they are really weird about that kind of stuff. I can't really hang out in a group with him because none of our friends know each other,and it would definitely be awkward if we tried to introduce them on a group date thing. Help! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

If you don't want to introduce your friends and want to hang out with him, you will have to tell your parents or else you won't be able to get there! If they are hesitant, maybe you could make a compromise, like that you could invite him over for dinner so your parents could get to know him. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by *B*E*<3 on 2/16/2013 10:04:23 PM

is 14 old enough for a boyfriend?

Hey girlie,

There's no set age for when it's okay to have a boyfriend, so I would go with whatever feels right for you or what your parents will allow. You might be ready sooner or later than others, and that's totally fine either way!

Meghan D.

by emmulee on 2/16/2013 9:30:33 PM

where can I buy some cheap, cute jean shorts? And also, since spring break is coming up, and we are going to my ranch and its gonna be hot (we are going for 1 week) what kind of stuff should I bring? We are going with some friends and going several places close to the town my ranch is in, and we may go swimming. Also cute cheap bathing suits?

by Foodiejr99 on 2/16/2013 6:06:44 PM

So yesterday I went to see Safe Haven (AMAZING) and there was a preview for some movie about a serial killer and I'm 15 and really sensitive to things about anything like that because when I go to sleep I'm always really nervous and I get anxious. It used to be pretty bad and I'm better now but sometimes the bad thoughts just come into my head, how can I get it out of my mind? Thanks!!!

by Gigilove321 on 2/16/2013 5:52:20 PM

My crush is always smiling at me and I catch him staring at me sometimes even though he quickly looks away...Does he like me? Should i say something or not? Please Help.

hey! there's know way to know for sure without asking so why don't you just wait and see what develops between you two

Helen S.

by gigglerainbow50 on 2/16/2013 4:38:09 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!