3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Help! If we're dating, why does he have another GF?

My crush and I have been hanging out a lot. We go to movies together where he insists on paying for our tickets, everyone at school asks...

mod mod mod
i was going out with a guy and he was me crush so yeah walking on sunshine for like a week but when he asked me out he told me it had to be secret and to tell no one and then after a week he said he didnt want to be dating right now was it because im a unpopular and hes popular i mean we were each others first kiss when we were younger and weve known each other for a long time so it didnt matter right?

Hey! no it shouldn't matter. ask him why he wants it to be secret and see what he says

Helen S.

by qwerty2001 on 2/16/2013 3:57:32 PM

I've asked my best friend's crush, who's also one of my friends, if he's going to ask her out and he said yes. I'm super happy for her, but if/when they start going out I don't want to lose my BFF!!! Help!

hey! Just make sure y'all make time for each other. make plans to hang out in advance so that you stay close Smile

Helen S.

by fishiefyn on 2/16/2013 3:13:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I am growing my pixie cut out, and it has grown about three quarters of an inch in about a month. I have been taking biotin pills, but nothing else. I want to be able to have Leda Muir (I want the cut, but not the color, and look her up without her extensions) hair by the next school year. What else can I do to make it grow faster? Thanks!!

Hey! the truth is, not thing will really make your hair grow faster, you just gotta wait, girl Smile

Helen S.

by Rey on 2/16/2013 2:49:57 PM

Your going to the movies and over this guys house when he already has a GF?
Really?! Does his GF know you guys hang out this much? If I was his GF
I would be having a fit right now he's practically cheating on the poor girl

by redvelvetluv on 2/16/2013 12:05:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD half of my family (mom and two sisters) is out of town. Its just my brother and my dad and me. My dad wants to do something fun, but my brother has plans. Do you know of anything fun we could do today? Thanks!

Hey! what about going to a movie?

Helen S.

by raeshrimp on 2/16/2013 12:05:08 PM

Mod mod mod
So my crush goes to a different school (I go to his school for math, just one hour, so I do see him in the halls occasionally) and he also has a gf. We've been texting each other for a couple hours 3 days in a row. The only thing is, I always start the conversations. I normally don't worry about this with my bffs, but I don't want to sound desperate or annoying. He responds fairly quickly and kind of leads the conversations, so I don't think he doesn't want to talk to me. I just wish he would text me first. I sometimes run out of things to talk about and I don't want a boring conversation. How do I get him to text first? And btw he doesn't know I like him either.

Hey! there's  no sure way to get him to text you first, but maybe you could try not texting him for a while to put the ball in his court to re-initiate?

Helen S.

by LilTigel on 2/16/2013 11:14:49 AM

Ok I reaalllllllyyyy like this guy, but I can't tell for sure if he likes me. He sits behind me in s.s. and when we watch movies he plays with my hair and talks to me during the whole video. And Then him and this other guy were mouthing stuff to me and I couldn't tell what they were saying so I asked one of them (the one I don't like) what he was saying and he said he was saying "I love you" but when I asked the guy I like he didn't answer me. And then After science him and I were walking together and his fiend came up behind us and said "lovebirds" and then after class one day my hands were really cold and he stole my pencil and when I tried to steal it back he grabbed my hand and was like "omg your hands are freezing" then while still holding it told a bunch of people around us to feel how cold my hand was. Do you think that this means he likes me?

Hey! yeah maybe Smile there's no way to tell for sure so you should just wait and see what happens. good luck!

Helen S.

by actress12345 on 2/16/2013 11:04:09 AM

so i just broke up with my bf yesterday and i knew that my bgf liked me cuz he told me on sunday but he knew i had a bf and since he said he couldnt date me he went out with his ex. i made the mistake of telling him i was gonna break up with me bf and he said he was gonna break up with his gf now cuz i was single. he said hes gonna ask me out next week, but i dont like him like that and he knows it! hes always saying could u like me someday or how much do u like me 1-10. i dont know what to say. i dont want to hurt his feelings and i definately dont want him to break up with his gf cuz he wants me as his gf. sorry its so long but helppp

hey! you have to tell him  that you like him as a friend and that he shouldn't break up with his girlfriend for your sake. The truth will hurt his feelings much less in the long run, I promise.

Helen S.

by allyluvsgl on 2/16/2013 9:55:55 AM

by funnybunny661 on 2/16/2013 9:24:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
ok so ive liked my BGF last year and surprisingly he asked me out. at first i said yes then i realized i didnt want to ruin our friendship so i told him i just wanted to be friends. he stopped liking me but then in the summer he said he liked me again and he asked me out. i never stopped liking him and this time i said yes. we didnt talk much cuz he was always busy with football. then he got a cuncussion! he was out of school for a while and had a neck brace. then when he was back in school i asked him if we were going out and he totally forgot he asked me. it made me upset and its hard getting over him. he never asked me out again so he probably doesnt like me. now he always ignores me when hes at my house and hes a jerk. i cant get over him!! help!

Hey! You have to move on from this guy. I know it's hard, but just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like your friends or an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone, and when you make the most of your days, the hurt will go away even sooner than you think. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.