15 MINUTES AGO Should you dump your boyfriend just because he's boring? http://t.co/hZf8pQ8zn5

37 MINUTES AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

AN HOUR AGO The beautiful @bellathorne is taking over our Twitter for a Q&A today! Join us with #GLbella at 3pm EST ❤️ pic.twitter.com/BmszSxVHeC

COMMENTS

How to spread the love every single day

Haven’t had your fill of the day of love just yet? Us, neither! Two inspiring teens are showing the world how to spread the love...

DES DUM QUESTIONS

by pinkshygirl on 5/19/2013 2:03:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
I recently asked a question on this post and it was never answered. It was a pretty long and detailed question,and I don't want to type it all out again because I might forget something. Is there any kind of question archive you can look in to retreive my comment? If there is can you find and answer it?

Hey girlie,

If it wasn't posted without an answer, it may have been accidentally deleted. We are so sorry for the trouble, but if you repost I would be happy to answer your question! Thanks for visiting GirlsLife.com Smile

Meghan D.

by beaky54321 on 3/30/2013 10:49:01 PM

i was so inspired by the post-its me and some friends wrote "you're beautiful" on over 700 lockers for the girls locker room. it was the only place we could do it since our school doesnt have regular lockers. but it was nice to have a girls open her locker and have a nice note.

by cutiepie953 on 3/26/2013 7:55:34 PM

Mod
There's this boy at school who nobody likes. He's annoying and constantly telling my friends, me ,and other girls (even some guys) that he likes them. He calls all of the aforementioned girls his girlfriends. How can I get him to stop annoying us?

Hey girlie,

Maybe he is lonely and doesn't have many friends. Have you ever tried talking to him or being nice to him? Maybe if you were nice to him as friends, he would stop acting that way if he didn't think he was annoying you. If the teasing is hurting your feelings, though, I would talk to a teacher, parent or guidance counselor about how to handle the situation.

Meghan D.

by DDacat on 3/23/2013 12:49:10 AM

MOD
I want to congradulate my brother for making it to state solo & ensemble in all the 3 things he did. Any ideas?

Hey girlie,

That's so sweet that you want to congratulate him! Maybe you could make him a card or bake something like cookies.

Meghan D.

by Radieal on 3/2/2013 10:10:39 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!!!!
Ok so im not very liked in my school and it hasn't bothered till now. im in 7th grade n i used to be well liked before i moved to a new school in 2nd grade but i came back to the school i used to be in in 4th grade and ever since the nobody has liked me that much. Now im realizing i hav been getting made fun of by people and my friends are afraid of getting impacted. Recently i have become best friends with a nice guy and he didnt get me anything for my birthday so he was going to give me a birthday hug instead and he told me he would do it when everybody we knew got off the bus. i was wondering why it had to be when people got off the bus but didnt think much of it. i found out that he wouldn't hug me in front of others because he was afraid of getting made fun of. i cried a little because we are best friends and i am not sure what to do. we kinda got into a little fight about it but it was small and didnt effect anything. What should i do?

Hey girlie, find out what it is that people don't like about you. There must be a reason, and if there is then you can adjust your habits to stop doing what it is they dislike. Just be nice to everyone and make it hard for people to dislike you.

Lauren T.

by iluvcake2000 on 2/24/2013 5:10:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm not very loving to everyone I know. Do ya have any tips on how to be able to tolerate people more? Thanks!

Hey girl! I think the best advice I can give is, when you feel yourself becoming annoyed or frustrated with someone, to put yourself in their shoes. Try to imagine what they're feeling, or why they're doing what they're doing, and work through how you would want to be treated in the same situation.
Florence N.

by Kimposi1 on 2/22/2013 2:37:56 PM

Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. I also take any fashion advice and will answer! Thank you for reading!

by tani21♪ on 2/18/2013 7:24:55 PM

MODMODMOD

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by pandasrock292 on 2/18/2013 7:19:41 PM

Mod-
So my mom has been with this guy, he's known me since i was a baby. I call him my stepdad, and we have an awesome relationship! But there's one thing- my friends find it odd that he likes to cuddle with me and he also calls me "baby" a lot. He doesn't do anything inappropriate. He's the only father figure that i've really had, so i was wondering..is it weird that he does these things?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, if you feel uncomfortable, just ask him kindly to stop.  If he doesn't, talk to your mom or your school counselor.  If you ever start to feel disrespected, unsafe, or uncomfortable, then you should say something.

Karin E.