2 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

5 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

5 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

How to spread the love every single day

Haven’t had your fill of the day of love just yet? Us, neither! Two inspiring teens are showing the world how to spread the love...

I keep getting bored and my friends are really busy. Any ideas on what I can do in my free time?

Hey girlie, use your free time to pick up a new hobby. You can try something crafty like knitting or sewing, find a new sport that you like to play or even try something like baking. Having free time will give you time to explore your interests and discover new things that you like.

Lauren T.

by ljbdaisy on 2/17/2013 6:43:18 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/16/2013 10:18:25 PM

I don't know if it's because I'm 15 or not but sometimes
I feel like I hate saying jealous but when my parents go out with my other
Sibs and I can't go It makes me feel annoyed and my mom promised
Me that her me and my dad would go the beach (we didn't go last year or the year before)
But then when she talked about going to the beach with my sis her son ( who's my nephew) and her finance that irritated me I know it shouldn't but it does also I feel so bad thinking
This but is it wrong that I like it when Me my mom and my dad go out but it's just us
I'm the only one living at home

by redvelvetluv on 2/16/2013 7:10:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOOOOOOOOOD!
I leave the house feeling so pretty, like I'm glowing. Then I leave the house to get to school.
Being at school makes me realize how not pretty or beautiful I am. I'm not trying to be a drama queen but seriously. Every girl is so perfect. Except for me, I'm nothing but an ugly girl. I need help on how to become beautiful! But to make the situation worse, even though I'm in middle school, my mom said I'm not aloud to where makeup! Please, any advice on hot to become beautiful?!?!

Hey!  you just need a better perspective on yourself. you are beautiful, I promise. try saying that to yourself every day before you leave for school. It may seem silly, but it'll go a long way to building your confidence Smile

Helen S.

by Nothing Girl 821120 on 2/16/2013 11:34:03 AM

I might do the Post-it thing for all the girls at my school! They're never very self-confident, so I think I'll do that!!! Laughing

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/16/2013 10:46:10 AM

How could the school even think of suspending her. She was not littering. People put flyers on peoples lockers and they are not considered littering so why is putting sticky notes on lockers telling people they are beautiful littering. What because she was saying something nice and kind rather than hurtful? No one wonder there are so many nutcases out there because the people who control the big things are the past nutcases who are trying to raise new nutcases where hate and bullying is good. And they are always saying how we shouldn't bully each other, the school is basically bully the girl by saying she will be suspended for that. I guess everyone shouldn't be nice or risk being suspended, great society we live in.

by HockeyLuver on 2/15/2013 11:14:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I need to get rid of belly fat! Is holding my legs at a 6 degree angle good? Are pushups ok? Is running ok? Anything to get rid of my belly fat!

Hey girlie,

Pilates like what you are suggesting can be good, and so are crunches and situps! Pushups will build great arm muscle, and running is a great form of cardio Smile Try focusing more on living a healthy lifestyle than on getting rid of fat and you will be fine!

Meghan D.

by PuppyLover6 on 2/15/2013 9:31:31 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/15/2013 9:17:14 PM

I can't believe they were actually considering suspending Ashley! What she did was so wonderful and so amazing that she gave that girl confidence and strength to see is beautiful and worth something to the world!!!!!!

by 15hayhay on 2/15/2013 9:00:54 PM

I'd absolutely LOVE to stick Post-It notes on everyone's locker like that. That's incredible! <3

by purplerainn on 2/15/2013 8:34:15 PM