3 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

4 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

7 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

How to spread the love every single day

Haven’t had your fill of the day of love just yet? Us, neither! Two inspiring teens are showing the world how to spread the love...

DES DUM QUESTIONS

by pinkshygirl on 5/19/2013 2:03:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
I recently asked a question on this post and it was never answered. It was a pretty long and detailed question,and I don't want to type it all out again because I might forget something. Is there any kind of question archive you can look in to retreive my comment? If there is can you find and answer it?

Hey girlie,

If it wasn't posted without an answer, it may have been accidentally deleted. We are so sorry for the trouble, but if you repost I would be happy to answer your question! Thanks for visiting GirlsLife.com Smile

Meghan D.

by beaky54321 on 3/30/2013 10:49:01 PM

i was so inspired by the post-its me and some friends wrote "you're beautiful" on over 700 lockers for the girls locker room. it was the only place we could do it since our school doesnt have regular lockers. but it was nice to have a girls open her locker and have a nice note.

by cutiepie953 on 3/26/2013 7:55:34 PM

Mod
There's this boy at school who nobody likes. He's annoying and constantly telling my friends, me ,and other girls (even some guys) that he likes them. He calls all of the aforementioned girls his girlfriends. How can I get him to stop annoying us?

Hey girlie,

Maybe he is lonely and doesn't have many friends. Have you ever tried talking to him or being nice to him? Maybe if you were nice to him as friends, he would stop acting that way if he didn't think he was annoying you. If the teasing is hurting your feelings, though, I would talk to a teacher, parent or guidance counselor about how to handle the situation.

Meghan D.

by DDacat on 3/23/2013 12:49:10 AM

MOD
I want to congradulate my brother for making it to state solo & ensemble in all the 3 things he did. Any ideas?

Hey girlie,

That's so sweet that you want to congratulate him! Maybe you could make him a card or bake something like cookies.

Meghan D.

by Radieal on 3/2/2013 10:10:39 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!!!!
Ok so im not very liked in my school and it hasn't bothered till now. im in 7th grade n i used to be well liked before i moved to a new school in 2nd grade but i came back to the school i used to be in in 4th grade and ever since the nobody has liked me that much. Now im realizing i hav been getting made fun of by people and my friends are afraid of getting impacted. Recently i have become best friends with a nice guy and he didnt get me anything for my birthday so he was going to give me a birthday hug instead and he told me he would do it when everybody we knew got off the bus. i was wondering why it had to be when people got off the bus but didnt think much of it. i found out that he wouldn't hug me in front of others because he was afraid of getting made fun of. i cried a little because we are best friends and i am not sure what to do. we kinda got into a little fight about it but it was small and didnt effect anything. What should i do?

Hey girlie, find out what it is that people don't like about you. There must be a reason, and if there is then you can adjust your habits to stop doing what it is they dislike. Just be nice to everyone and make it hard for people to dislike you.

Lauren T.

by iluvcake2000 on 2/24/2013 5:10:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm not very loving to everyone I know. Do ya have any tips on how to be able to tolerate people more? Thanks!

Hey girl! I think the best advice I can give is, when you feel yourself becoming annoyed or frustrated with someone, to put yourself in their shoes. Try to imagine what they're feeling, or why they're doing what they're doing, and work through how you would want to be treated in the same situation.
Florence N.

by Kimposi1 on 2/22/2013 2:37:56 PM

Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. I also take any fashion advice and will answer! Thank you for reading!

by tani21♪ on 2/18/2013 7:24:55 PM

MODMODMOD

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by pandasrock292 on 2/18/2013 7:19:41 PM

Mod-
So my mom has been with this guy, he's known me since i was a baby. I call him my stepdad, and we have an awesome relationship! But there's one thing- my friends find it odd that he likes to cuddle with me and he also calls me "baby" a lot. He doesn't do anything inappropriate. He's the only father figure that i've really had, so i was wondering..is it weird that he does these things?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, if you feel uncomfortable, just ask him kindly to stop.  If he doesn't, talk to your mom or your school counselor.  If you ever start to feel disrespected, unsafe, or uncomfortable, then you should say something.

Karin E.

by kaylarocks2000 on 2/18/2013 10:48:50 AM

I keep getting bored and my friends are really busy. Any ideas on what I can do in my free time?

Hey girlie, use your free time to pick up a new hobby. You can try something crafty like knitting or sewing, find a new sport that you like to play or even try something like baking. Having free time will give you time to explore your interests and discover new things that you like.

Lauren T.

by ljbdaisy on 2/17/2013 6:43:18 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/16/2013 10:18:25 PM

I don't know if it's because I'm 15 or not but sometimes
I feel like I hate saying jealous but when my parents go out with my other
Sibs and I can't go It makes me feel annoyed and my mom promised
Me that her me and my dad would go the beach (we didn't go last year or the year before)
But then when she talked about going to the beach with my sis her son ( who's my nephew) and her finance that irritated me I know it shouldn't but it does also I feel so bad thinking
This but is it wrong that I like it when Me my mom and my dad go out but it's just us
I'm the only one living at home

by redvelvetluv on 2/16/2013 7:10:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOOOOOOOOOD!
I leave the house feeling so pretty, like I'm glowing. Then I leave the house to get to school.
Being at school makes me realize how not pretty or beautiful I am. I'm not trying to be a drama queen but seriously. Every girl is so perfect. Except for me, I'm nothing but an ugly girl. I need help on how to become beautiful! But to make the situation worse, even though I'm in middle school, my mom said I'm not aloud to where makeup! Please, any advice on hot to become beautiful?!?!

Hey!  you just need a better perspective on yourself. you are beautiful, I promise. try saying that to yourself every day before you leave for school. It may seem silly, but it'll go a long way to building your confidence Smile

Helen S.

by Nothing Girl 821120 on 2/16/2013 11:34:03 AM

I might do the Post-it thing for all the girls at my school! They're never very self-confident, so I think I'll do that!!! Laughing

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/16/2013 10:46:10 AM

How could the school even think of suspending her. She was not littering. People put flyers on peoples lockers and they are not considered littering so why is putting sticky notes on lockers telling people they are beautiful littering. What because she was saying something nice and kind rather than hurtful? No one wonder there are so many nutcases out there because the people who control the big things are the past nutcases who are trying to raise new nutcases where hate and bullying is good. And they are always saying how we shouldn't bully each other, the school is basically bully the girl by saying she will be suspended for that. I guess everyone shouldn't be nice or risk being suspended, great society we live in.

by HockeyLuver on 2/15/2013 11:14:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I need to get rid of belly fat! Is holding my legs at a 6 degree angle good? Are pushups ok? Is running ok? Anything to get rid of my belly fat!

Hey girlie,

Pilates like what you are suggesting can be good, and so are crunches and situps! Pushups will build great arm muscle, and running is a great form of cardio Smile Try focusing more on living a healthy lifestyle than on getting rid of fat and you will be fine!

Meghan D.

by PuppyLover6 on 2/15/2013 9:31:31 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/15/2013 9:17:14 PM

I can't believe they were actually considering suspending Ashley! What she did was so wonderful and so amazing that she gave that girl confidence and strength to see is beautiful and worth something to the world!!!!!!

by 15hayhay on 2/15/2013 9:00:54 PM

I'd absolutely LOVE to stick Post-It notes on everyone's locker like that. That's incredible! <3

by purplerainn on 2/15/2013 8:34:15 PM

Omg! I would love to do that you're beautiful thing!

by unicornninja on 2/15/2013 7:21:13 PM

i would so do the ur beautiful thing, but there are guys in my grade who would just laugh and think its weird if i put a ur beautiful sticker on their sticker. :/

by badatbasketball on 2/15/2013 4:40:05 PM

Random acts of kindness, I think doing things like that cheer people up and make the world a better place. The post-it notes on lockers was a great idea.

by fashionqn on 2/15/2013 3:09:37 PM

Wow, that girl who put those all over everyone's locker is amazing. I hope she even gets more attention.

by Chloe<3 on 2/15/2013 2:39:32 PM