4 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

5 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

5 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Is it weird to ask a guy for his pic through texting?

Do boys think it's weird when you ask for a picture of them through texting? His Answer: “That is very much on a case by case...

Sexting Article. March 13' issue!

GL, I really thought your article about sexting in the current March issue was really good and important for girls our age and younger to hear. Innocent texting can easily turn into sexting because, well because we are at that age. The article only talked about us sending pictures to guys but guys send us their sexting pictures to, sometimes maybe even more then we send from what I have seen. We need to know how to deal with that to because it happens a lot, thats the only thing I would have added to the great article.

by fashionqn on 2/27/2013 10:26:27 PM

So my BFF said that this guy told her that he likes me, but she refuses to tell me who. We'll call him X. Then there are these two other guys who are like best friends. We'll call them D and L. They're my best guy friends, and they're both showing signs of liking me. So, if my educated guesses and information are correct, I'm in some sort of love...... I don't know, quadrilateral, that could have potential to get very nasty. HELP ME PLEASE!!! Thanks Smile

Hey girl, until you're absolutely certain that 3 different guys like you, there's no reason to worry.  Have fun flirting and/or maintaining your friendships.  As long as you treat your crushes and friends with kindness and respect, nothing should get nasty.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by lol1029 on 2/25/2013 1:12:15 AM

Why is is picture a Razr cell phone circa 2006?

by BehrendBlues on 2/21/2013 1:36:05 AM

MOD MOD Help with this issue about liking guys.
My friend gets random guys to send her pictures online and does the texting thing but that is another issue. She and I do searches on Pinterest and exchange pictures of the hot guys we find, like we do searches for 'hot guys' and 'hot men' and a lot of the times we agree who is hot but a lot of the time we dont.
We kind of agree on so many things but why is it that we often dont agree which guys are hot, which bodies are hot and things like that? We practically think like sisters, and I would think we would be more alike than not alike. She likes the more rugged look and I like the more cute look, when it comes to guys. She really like guys with tattoos, I can take them or leave them. Why are we so different?

Hey girl, different taste in guys is totally normal, even for really good friends.  It's okay to disagree about what guy you think is cute and still celebrate all the other similarities you have with your friend.  Plus, this sounds like a convenient sitch- it'll be way less likely that you and you friend will crush on the same guy.  Yay!

Karin E.

by fashionqn on 2/18/2013 10:59:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ok, so I was in a chat room called Zippy Chat, and there was this person comes in, and starts saying they would kill me and my online friends. I'm really scared this person could be hacking my phone, or getting my location to kill me. And I can't tell my parents, because I'm not allowed to chat online! Please help!

Hey girl, something like that is not something you want to play around with. MAKE SURE you tell your parents and they will help you. Please make sure you do that.

lauren r.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 2/17/2013 1:58:00 AM

Mod mod mod
So my crush goes to a different school (I go to his school for math, just one hour, so I do see him in the halls occasionally) and he also has a gf. We've been texting each other for a couple hours 3 days in a row. The only thing is, I always start the conversations. I normally don't worry about this with my bffs, but I don't want to sound desperate or annoying. He responds fairly quickly and kind of leads the conversations, so I don't think he doesn't want to talk to me. I just wish he would text me first. I sometimes run out of things to talk about and I don't want a boring conversation. How do I get him to text first? And btw he doesn't know I like him either.

by LilTigel on 2/16/2013 5:48:02 PM

Why do girls think that flirting with another girls boyfriend is ok?
When it's not and why do Some people look at cheating
Like it's not a big deal if a guy has a GF and he spends 24 hours with
Another girl taking her to the movies the mall having dinner with her is this considered
Cheating? I mean seriously If a girl knows a guy is off limits why does she insist
On hanging out with him and flirting with him so much?

hey! some people are just comfortable with different levels of commitment. some people want to be exclusive and others would rather date different people. the important thing is to communicate what you're comfortable with to the person you're seeing

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 2/16/2013 12:12:52 PM

I dated a boy a couple months back and I really liked him and all but because of some personal issues I ended it. But never really got over him and now one of besties is dating him but I'm not over him. She doesn't understand why I'm hurt but they don't even seem to like each other that much and it's killing me. How do I win my guy back basically? Oh and we are kinda friends at the moment but he's usually mad at me because I push him away afraid of getting hurt. Help me please

Hey girlie,

Ouch, that's a sticky sitch! I know it's hard to see someone you like with someone else, but if the two of them are dating you can't try to win him back! Try to be happy for your friend--if she's one of your besties, deep down you really do want her to be happy, even if at the moment you're not so happy yourself. And if you want to be friends with him, that's fine, but pushing him away won't help, so try to be more kind and considerate of him in your conversations. And keep your eyes open to the possibility of other single guys who you might not have noticed before Smile

Meghan D.

by lovechild33 on 2/15/2013 11:44:48 PM

So I was going to talk to my crush on valentines day. I saw him standing there he was looking around, I was starting to slow down to turn to him and say hi, but then my guy friend comes up and starts talking to me. SO not to be rude I talk to him and keep walking. Well that was the only time I saw my crush all day it made me feel even sadder and lonelier on valentines day cause I could have had a valentine that day. But so I was going to talk to him when I see him next...would it be awkward to just go up and say hi to him cause I don't have a reason to now?

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't be too upset--even though it's not valentine's Day, the good news is that you can still talk to your crush every other day, too! I don't think it would be weird to say hi at all, you always have a reason in that you want to get to know him better, so just say hi and ask how his day is going!

Meghan D.

by HockeyLuver on 2/15/2013 11:31:43 PM

I just found out today one of my friends is moving to a different state. i really dont want him to but i can't control that. I dont know how to deal with this... I'm going to miss seeing him and teasing him. i just became friends with this guy. i was looking forward to getting to know him better but hes moving! Frown i dont know how to cop with this. He's a bit mysterious but nice and he sees things differently then others. I just dont want to loose a friend. I'm not suppose to tell anyone about this because he wants to keep low. But i dont know how to let it all out. What do you think i should do?

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry your friend is moving away! Just because he's in a different state doesn't mean you have to stop being friends, though--you can still talk to him on the phone and online and keep each other updated on what's going on in your lives! You can still get to know him better even if it's not in person! If you're still feeling down, you can talk to your guidance counselor or a parent about how you're feeling, and make sure to give him a card or going away present when he leaves!

Meghan D.

by stars2010 on 2/15/2013 11:15:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So there's this guy I've known for awhile but have only recently started talking to. Now, I'm usually totally comfortable talking to guys, even when I like them, it just comes naturally. But with this guy, when I talk to him, I get all nervous and I blush and get butterflies in my stomach. This has never happened before with a guy. Now, the problem here is the age difference. He's a little over a year younger than me; he's 13 and I'm 14, and he's in the grade below mine. And another problem, a good friend of mine who is in his grade likes him too. But anyways, I have no idea what to think about all of this! Advice, please? Smile Thank youu!!!

Hey girlie,

It is totally normal to be nervous around a guy if you like him a lot, so try getting to know him as friends with casual conversations about school, etc. and you will get comfortable talking to him. Since you are in different grades, you could ask if anything funny happened in his classes or tell him about what you're learning. If one of your friends likes him too, though, I would talk to her before you make a move beyond friendship--do you want to risk losing your friendship with her for a chance at dating a guy? Try being honest with her and come up with a plan you both can agree to on what to do if he likes one of you. That way you can be happy for each other and not damage your friendship. Good luck!

Meghan D.

Meghan D.

by glgirl1199 on 2/15/2013 11:02:56 PM

I have known Aidan for 7 years. He is nice and hilarious. He seems like the only person that can make me smile even at my lowest lows. I have a huge crush on him, but there is one problem. He is a really good friend. All of my friends say that is like a little brother, but he is more to me. Sure, he is a little immature, but i like that, becaus it means that he can be loose. Nobody knows that I like him. Today at our valentines dance, my BFF told me that she is pretty sure that Aidan likes me. I don't know what to do. He is awkward and has never had a gf. We really click together. : ) Should I make a move, wait for him to, or just decide that we're thirteen and shouldn't date?

Hey girlie,

If you are comfortable around him, that's great--a lot of relationships start out as friendships! If you want to make a move, maybe you could ask him to dance with you at your next dance. Or if you want to wait for him to make a move, you could start dropping subtle hints that you like him. If you're afraid of being too young to date, I would talk to your parents to make sure they would be ok with it if you did start dating. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by keswickcascade on 2/15/2013 9:33:56 PM

Mod mod mod modmodmod
I'm good friends with my friends ex. She broke up with him because they both were really busy. And he was really sad when they broke up and he talked to me about it and we became close and both developed crushes on each other. It's been over 2 months since they broke up. So 1) is it wrong i like him? 2) should I tell my friend? (We are, he and I, probably going to date) 3) if I should tell her. How? 4) is it wrong for us to date?

Hey girlie,

It's not wrong that you like him--you can't control your feelings! I would definitely talk to her first though--is it worth risking losing your friendship just for a chance to date a guy? If you are planning to date without asking her how she feels about it, she might be hurt either way, but she would be a lot more hurt if you did it without telling her. It is not wrong (it's up to you which relationships you value over others in your life), but asking her if it's ok with her first and being honest with her would be good for your friendship. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Ljbdaisy on 2/15/2013 9:25:56 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/15/2013 9:17:37 PM

Its not weird to ask a guy for his pic through texting but I say do it with CAUTION! If its your bf than its fine because almost everyone I know sends each other pictures back and forth but if its not your bf watch out because just like guys sometimes talk about weird things they often send pics of certain parts of their body. Dont ask me why guys send pics of their 'down there' parts but a lot of them do, I would never want my mom to see them so you need to delete them right away. Some of my friends dont delete them so Mondays we often have a lot to talk about, LOL.

by fashionqn on 2/15/2013 2:46:02 PM

Mod mod mod
So my crush isn't my bf yet (bummer Frown) but last night, at karate, he saw me fight this boy and he said "wow that girl is tough" and when I felt sick, he was watching me and asking if I was okay. He was showing up around me last night a lot and the karate instructor said to him "day dreaming about your girlfriend, huh?" and he looked embarrassed. Was that "girlfriend" me? He doesn't have a girlfriend though. Well tomorrow, I'm going to a V-day party, and he's gonna be there. What type of outfit would catch his eye? I can't wear a dress or skirt because it's at karate. And what can I say to finally make him mine? Thanks! LaughingDDD

Hey girlie! Wow, he seems like a really great guy and it sounds like he's into you. In terms of an eye-catching outfit, just keep things simple with a pretty top and a nice pair of jeans. It sounds like he already likes you for you; there's no need to be super over-the-top. As for what you can say, I would just be truthful and let him know how you feel. Good luck!
Florence N.