7 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

10 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

11 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Kick up your love life workout

Forget sobbing over your latest heartbreak, hunnie. The best way to get over that dirt bag? Channel your emotions into a kick-butt workout. We’ve got...

this sounds fun i wish i coupld go 2 a gym and really do this

by yummyhair99 on 3/23/2013 4:37:54 PM

i need help on losing weight in the tum. i cant stand not losing inches there! FYI im home schooled...

by popgirl79 on 2/20/2013 3:45:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i have to get a MRI on my knee cuz i messed it up in dance and im WICKED nervous and scared somethings gonna go wrong how can i calm myself down and what should i expect???

Hey girlie,

It is totally normal to be nervous, but jut remember that your doctor is a professional who knows what they are doing! You could also ask your doc about what to expect from the procedure beforehand.

Meghan D.

by tampagirl<3 on 2/18/2013 6:14:10 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!!
In april, im going to start playind field hockey at the Y. I want to get in shape before i start. Any tips? Thanks!

Hey! maybe ask your gym teacher some good routines to stay in shape for the season. I know running every day is great cardio as well Smile

Helen S.

by PandaLover0330 on 2/16/2013 11:54:11 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
So how many reps and sets shouls we do for each? Or how long should we do one exercise. And i mean for this particular exercise.

hey! maybe 1 minute for each?

Helen S.

by akaprincess on 2/16/2013 6:16:44 AM

I really should start exercising. This sounds like a great (and somewhat tough!) workout!

by purplerainn on 2/15/2013 9:48:24 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/15/2013 9:17:56 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
1.My period was supposed to come today. But it didnt. I have never been sexually active, but im not stressed or anything either. This is normal right?
2. My summers suck. My friends go away and I'm stuck at home. There are some camps im doing, but i still wish i could do something different this summer. Any ideas?

Hey PandaLover0330, yes that's normal. Periods can be irregular within your first to two years of having it. You're fine girly. Before your friends go away plan a big get together for all of you. Have a party or go out and do something, so you all can have fun before everyone goes their separate ways. Ever thought about getting a job? What about family vacays? Maybe you could volunteer with some kidies this summer. There are lots of options for you chica! Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by PandaLover0330 on 2/15/2013 5:26:26 PM

Thanks! I probably just have some sort of virus.

by HappySunshine on 2/15/2013 3:54:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are things that cause diabetes?

Great Q! Diabetes can be genetic. But you can also get them later on in life through factors like obesity, inactivity and not eating healthy food!
mailyse f.

by HappySunshine on 2/15/2013 3:30:09 PM

This is GREAT. I was at my friends house and she is having bf trouble. Her brother has a dummy he uses for training and the both of us acted like it was her bf and kicked and punched until she felt better, we acted so silly. We would call his name and then either kick or punch the dummy. I was so much fun. It works, and we toned up our bootys in the process.

by fashionqn on 2/15/2013 3:14:51 PM