1 HOURS AGO Can't *makeup* your mind on which cosmetics you should try this summer? Check out our guide: http://t.co/4QF6sJaFBb pic.twitter.com/EXS86fbQpj

1 HOURS AGO You'll find out soon šŸ˜‰http://t.co/2PWQwDHQVNN

2 HOURS AGO He "left a pizza boy and came back a pizza MAN!" : http://t.co/yZ1IBkSKtC pic.twitter.com/JSny6AlzyD

COMMENTS

New band alert: R5

We’re giving 1D a break for right now and in the meantime, totally obsessing over Ross Lynch’s band R5. Siblings Ross, Riker, Rydel and Rocky Lynch and...

by cellphone1847 on 2/16/2013 9:31:40 PM

I'm sorry, but I think Ross lynch is a terrible singer. No hate please

by Foodiejr99 on 2/16/2013 5:40:31 PM

i might go see them in concert i am in love with them and i hate that they say they are giving 1d a break um u can like more than 1 band at once im an r5er and a directioner

by hifroyo on 2/16/2013 10:58:43 AM

I love R5. I can't wait to hear their new music!! Also, I think that Ross and Riker are so cute!

by Run4Life28 on 2/16/2013 8:09:37 AM

I will definitely check out Loud when it comes out! I love R5.

by supersingershannon on 2/15/2013 11:34:58 PM

The guy on the far left looks super adorable. Smile They sound like such a great band! I can't wait until Tuesday. "Fallin' For You" sounds like it'll be my favorite song out of those 4. <3

by purplerainn on 2/15/2013 9:35:42 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/15/2013 9:16:47 PM

haha I've met them before! Theyre such a great bunch

by earthyartist on 2/15/2013 8:10:54 PM

Confession time: I have such a huge crush on Ross Lynch..haha

by maggie183 on 2/15/2013 6:17:23 PM

IM not ready to give 1D a break!! And plus, that girl looks evil and not-pretty. And I and everyone else with sense on the planet could have thought of the name R5. Thats just my opinion so no hate please.

by pinklol56 on 2/15/2013 2:01:05 PM