13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Try this trick for fab hair in five seconds

Next time you forget to set the alarm and oversleep, don’t fret! We’ve got the secret to amazing hair in five seconds or less. Read on...

Mod!
Hi! So I want to dye red/pink streaks or ends on my hair but my mom won't let me use chemical dyes, So I need to use something natural. I already tried henna cuz my mom actually got me a henna plant but it looks orange in my blonde hair and the plant died anyways. I was thinking of trying beet juice, but I heard that only lasts like a day. Also I'm not allowed to use kool aid. Do u have any other suggestions?

There are chalks that you can put in your hair. It's not very permanent but it will make your hair pink! I say trying to find some of the hair dying chalks and trying that. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Vegetariansrule on 3/5/2013 9:18:57 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/26/2013 8:30:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I've liked the same guy for 3 years. I'm in 6th grade. I think he likes me back. But how do it tell him I like him? I overheard him saying he just wanted confirmation from me to ask me out. But how do I say it?
Ps. I don't have his number, and I'm not allowed to date but that doesn't matter, I've had 3 boyfriends.

Try either snagging his number or tell one of his friends. If you're feeling gutsy, try even telling him in person!
mailyse f.

by chicwithblondhair101 on 2/21/2013 11:55:36 PM

My school is going on a swimming trip sometime this year, and I wanna wear a bikini, but I don't wanna feel inappropriate. I have a nice belly rather than legs, so should i wear shorts? Any styles of bikini I could try (I'm an hourglass figure)?

Hey girlie, board shorts would be cute if you want to be more covered, or you could wear a one piece or tankini. Another idea is to wear a printed top and solid bottom to take attention away from your lower half. And if you're not sure about a certain suit, you could ask the salespeople for their opinion, too!

Meghan D.

by ColosalMascara on 2/18/2013 5:15:46 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 5:13:23 PM

MODMODMODMOD
1. Hi so my mom and I recently cleaned the basement. I just realized how big it is!!! We used to have so much storage from when we moved like 4 years ago and just never cleaned it up. What should I do to this space? I want to make it like a workout thing or maybe somewhere to hangout with my friends. I saved up some money to work on it, but only like 60 bucks.
2. My best friend has a crush on this guy. She has liked him for 3 years and I have listened to her constantly talk about him for 3 years. I know this is kind of mean since I am her best friend but it's getting really annoying. How do I tell her to stop?

Hey girl, it's totes up to you (and your mom) to decide what to do with your basement.  Check out the GL tag for DIY room decor for ideas of how to jazz up the space.  You could probs figure out a way to make it both a hangout space and a workout space.  Fun!  About your friend, encourage her to ask him out and if that doesn't work out, help her find a new crush.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by riadaisy on 2/18/2013 11:39:42 AM

I'll be going bowling with a few of my friends & a few guys, & I wanna impress one of them ie he's my crush. I'm wearing light blue skinny jeans & a white kinda-baggy tank with a fitted haler neck black crop top underneath, cuz the tank has a kinda low neck. Tips on hair, makeup & behaviour?
P.S. Light makeup, cuz none of my friends wear makeup. And I'm a just-gloss-n-mascara girl.

Hey girl, it sounds like you've got the makeup sitch figured out already.  You can't go wrong with lip gloss and a lil' mascara.  If you're bowling, you'll probs want to rock a hair look that helps keep the hair out of your face.  Braids are always cute.  As for behavior, check out GL's ice breakers and look for flirting tips.  Have fun!

Karin E.

by LilyBS123 on 2/18/2013 1:51:36 AM

i got my first period in july, and i got it again in august. and ever since, ive never got it! is this normal? i also dance, if that makes a difference. when do you think i will get it again? thank you!

Hey girlie, that's very strange. I'm not sure that dancing would make a difference unless you're putting a lot of stress on your body or have lost a lot of weight since your first periods. Talk to your doctor about it next time you're there and see what she/he says about it.

Lauren T.

by imaginegymnast22 on 2/17/2013 8:39:06 PM

MODMODMOD
hey i havwe bright blue eyes fair skin and blond hair.im sick of just wearing basic brown eyeshadow. is there any other colors that will make my eyes pop? also i need a quick makeup routine for days i only have 5 mins to get ready. thanks!!!

Hey girlie, you can try purple eyeshadow and pinks. Those will both help bring out your eyes. For a quick makeup routine, make sure that you're using some kind of moisturizer or foundation with SPF to protect your fair skin. Then use some eyeshadow, mascara and a little lip gloss and you're good to go in under 5 min!

Lauren T.

by kittykove2 on 2/17/2013 6:29:47 PM

MODMODMOD
i have a dance coming up and my dress is knee length, black and is one shouldered. i am 13 and it kinda looks too old for me. is there anything, hair, makeup, accesories i can do to mek it look more age appriate??? THX

Hey girlie, wear bright accessories like a fun necklace and earrings. By adding color to it, you'll make it look a lot younger.

Lauren T.

by kittykove2 on 2/17/2013 5:58:09 PM

cute but idk if i can pull off headbands;)

by myfatsquirrel on 2/17/2013 5:28:50 PM

I love it, plus, I have all the materials!! Yay

by DancrGurl on 2/17/2013 12:39:13 PM

I have waay to many headbands already Frown

by pinklol56 on 2/17/2013 8:37:17 AM