AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

6 celebs we wouldn't mind having as President

Happy President’s Day, GL readers! While you may be quick to think the only good thing about this special holiday is having no school, we owe some...

John Green! Laughing

by Dawnstar on 2/18/2013 7:53:13 PM

I love these choices! But they would probably have to politicians AND over ten years older to be Prez

by hbgirl2001 on 2/18/2013 7:25:25 PM

Well I had a very lazy day and did last minute HW (as usual). My family doesn't do much for President's Day. My guy vote is Nick and my girl vote is Jennifer Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/18/2013 6:39:07 PM

Jen and Josh would be awesome! Much better than the one we have now, in my opinion. Tong

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/18/2013 5:12:55 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 5:10:04 PM

I agree about Nathan and Lucy the most Smile But I still love Josh<3 haha

by maggie183 on 2/18/2013 4:15:34 PM

God help us all if any of these people become president.. -.-

by Chloe<3 on 2/18/2013 1:35:48 PM

Chloe Grace Moretz shoulda been on here! Even though she's only 16, she's probably going to rule the flippin WORLD soon! =)

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 2/18/2013 12:38:29 PM