1 HOURS AGO How to spot a true frenemy: http://t.co/apoJQwHCkS pic.twitter.com/e4J3WWZrVI

2 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: Watch @MaddieandTae rock an acoustic performance of #YourSideOfTown here: http://t.co/Z9kdlvCPd2 pic.twitter.com/U1V6uQrp0u

2 HOURS AGO So you went on a date last night...is today too soon to text? Find out here: http://t.co/GZP5peFuXo pic.twitter.com/Z5uWF2PDbe

COMMENTS

6 celebs we wouldn't mind having as President

Happy President’s Day, GL readers! While you may be quick to think the only good thing about this special holiday is having no school, we owe some...

John Green! Laughing

by Dawnstar on 2/18/2013 7:53:13 PM

I love these choices! But they would probably have to politicians AND over ten years older to be Prez

by hbgirl2001 on 2/18/2013 7:25:25 PM

Well I had a very lazy day and did last minute HW (as usual). My family doesn't do much for President's Day. My guy vote is Nick and my girl vote is Jennifer Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/18/2013 6:39:07 PM

Jen and Josh would be awesome! Much better than the one we have now, in my opinion. Tong

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/18/2013 5:12:55 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 5:10:04 PM

I agree about Nathan and Lucy the most Smile But I still love Josh<3 haha

by maggie183 on 2/18/2013 4:15:34 PM

God help us all if any of these people become president.. -.-

by Chloe<3 on 2/18/2013 1:35:48 PM

Chloe Grace Moretz shoulda been on here! Even though she's only 16, she's probably going to rule the flippin WORLD soon! =)

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 2/18/2013 12:38:29 PM

NICK JONAS!

by transform2314 on 2/18/2013 12:03:26 PM

Nathan is awesome

by aki2000 on 2/18/2013 11:20:10 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.