5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

6 celebs we wouldn't mind having as President

Happy President’s Day, GL readers! While you may be quick to think the only good thing about this special holiday is having no school, we owe some...

John Green! Laughing

by Dawnstar on 2/18/2013 7:53:13 PM

I love these choices! But they would probably have to politicians AND over ten years older to be Prez

by hbgirl2001 on 2/18/2013 7:25:25 PM

Well I had a very lazy day and did last minute HW (as usual). My family doesn't do much for President's Day. My guy vote is Nick and my girl vote is Jennifer Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/18/2013 6:39:07 PM

Jen and Josh would be awesome! Much better than the one we have now, in my opinion. Tong

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/18/2013 5:12:55 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 5:10:04 PM

I agree about Nathan and Lucy the most Smile But I still love Josh<3 haha

by maggie183 on 2/18/2013 4:15:34 PM

God help us all if any of these people become president.. -.-

by Chloe<3 on 2/18/2013 1:35:48 PM

Chloe Grace Moretz shoulda been on here! Even though she's only 16, she's probably going to rule the flippin WORLD soon! =)

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 2/18/2013 12:38:29 PM

NICK JONAS!

by transform2314 on 2/18/2013 12:03:26 PM

Nathan is awesome

by aki2000 on 2/18/2013 11:20:10 AM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!