AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 dream of denim with this moto jacket from @onestopplus: http://t.co/QmBvBffwg3

AN HOUR AGO Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars): http://t.co/AKBnyijP4P

16 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

COMMENTS

Does playing hard to get really work?

I have a crush on my best guy friend. I figured if I were to flirt with other guys, he’d get jealous and ask me out. It...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
i like a guy who is popular. but he is also very sensitive. he laughs with popular girls & his buds are popular too. i know there is feelings between the two of us but i am not sure how strong. when i laugh he smiles. when i look around he is ussually there. we catch eachothers eyes but cant hold it and when i see him my heart leaps and i want to watch his every move. i love him but i am not sure if he likes me

Hey yummyhair99, he could girly! Try talking to him a little more. If you have a class with him, sit next to him sometimes. Maybe ask for a pencil or to see his notes, anything that will allow you to talk to him. You'll never know if you don't take a chance. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yummyhair99 on 3/22/2013 5:07:47 PM

I <3 this!!! And how do I ask them bill and Dave a ? ?

by aenrockyroad on 3/11/2013 5:19:17 PM

Mod mod mod mod
I sometime feel like I will never get the guy I like to like me back. Then I just give up on things, I start to think that guys won't like tomboy for a girlfriend , then I look at my friend Cory and his girl. I get why can't I get a guy? I forgot to say that I get the guys that are very strange and get into fights a lot.

Hey girlie,

You should never feel like you have to change yourself to impress a guy--the right person will like you for exactly who you are! Even if they're not into you right now, they might be intimidated by you or not be ready for a relationship, but one day you will meet a guy who likes you for exactly who you are, tomboy or not Smile

Meghan D.

by rosetwi on 3/2/2013 10:10:35 PM

I like this guy and we talk a lot but i don't no if i should tell him. He enjoys my company and is nice to me. Today he even made me an origami frog without my asking and gave it to me. I am so tired of liking guys from "afar"(i talk to them and stuff) and not acting upon it. What should I do?

by Football fan22 on 2/28/2013 12:23:44 AM

MOD
My best friend likes popular guys who dont give her the time of day. Half the time, she goes to thier games and popular poeple make fun of her but she still likes those guys. It pains me to see her in this cycle. How can I explain it to her nicely that she should move on and that the guys dont like her and if they did, everyone would try to ruin it? She deserves sooo much better then them. Help please, and thank you.

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/27/2013 10:42:50 PM

MOD
My bgf and I are close to dating and my best friend is very supportive. But she tends to get very jelious of me because she likes popular guys who dont give her the time of day for 6 years. Half the time, she goes to thier games and popular poeple make fun of her but she still likes those guys. It pains me to see her in this cycle. How can I explain it to her nicely that she should move on and that the guys dont like her and if they did, everyone would try to ruin it? She deserves sooo much better then them. Help please, and thank you.

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/27/2013 10:33:09 PM

MOD

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/27/2013 10:30:59 PM

So there's this boy at my school, (who's super cute!) and I think he likes me. I kinda like him back. Do you have any tips for me to subtly flirt with him so that if he doesn't like me, it won't be obvious that I like him back? Also, I am super smart, and he's... not so much. It's kind of a joke between us how nerd-like I am in our classes. Any way to bridge the gap?

Hey girlie,

If you want to flirt with someone, it might become obvious that you like him, so if you don't want it to be obvious just yet, you could try getting to know him more as friends and just be yourself instead of being "flirty." If you keep hanging out with him casually, you'll get a better sense of whether or not he likes you, and if he shows signs that he does you can start being more flirty. If you joke about school, maybe you could suggest a study date, or you could talk to him more at lunch or after school. That way you can spend time together and get to know each other more!

Meghan D.

by ilovedisney on 2/25/2013 5:32:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So I have been sorta liking this new guy and I think he likes me back but I'm not sure if making it a relationship is a good idea because we live 2 doors apart and we are in the same home room class that we have all the way through highschool... I'm just worried that if things go wrong it would be really awk like all the time... Idk what to do, help?

That's a risk you may take. If you really like him, go for it. If you're unsure, maybe you should just keep it friendly Smile Good luck!
mailyse f.

by theatrenerddd on 2/21/2013 9:25:00 PM

Hey girls, if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing. You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:13:44 PM