1 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

13 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

15 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

COMMENTS

Does playing hard to get really work?

I have a crush on my best guy friend. I figured if I were to flirt with other guys, he’d get jealous and ask me out. It...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
i like a guy who is popular. but he is also very sensitive. he laughs with popular girls & his buds are popular too. i know there is feelings between the two of us but i am not sure how strong. when i laugh he smiles. when i look around he is ussually there. we catch eachothers eyes but cant hold it and when i see him my heart leaps and i want to watch his every move. i love him but i am not sure if he likes me

Hey yummyhair99, he could girly! Try talking to him a little more. If you have a class with him, sit next to him sometimes. Maybe ask for a pencil or to see his notes, anything that will allow you to talk to him. You'll never know if you don't take a chance. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yummyhair99 on 3/22/2013 5:07:47 PM

I <3 this!!! And how do I ask them bill and Dave a ? ?

by aenrockyroad on 3/11/2013 5:19:17 PM

Mod mod mod mod
I sometime feel like I will never get the guy I like to like me back. Then I just give up on things, I start to think that guys won't like tomboy for a girlfriend , then I look at my friend Cory and his girl. I get why can't I get a guy? I forgot to say that I get the guys that are very strange and get into fights a lot.

Hey girlie,

You should never feel like you have to change yourself to impress a guy--the right person will like you for exactly who you are! Even if they're not into you right now, they might be intimidated by you or not be ready for a relationship, but one day you will meet a guy who likes you for exactly who you are, tomboy or not Smile

Meghan D.

by rosetwi on 3/2/2013 10:10:35 PM

I like this guy and we talk a lot but i don't no if i should tell him. He enjoys my company and is nice to me. Today he even made me an origami frog without my asking and gave it to me. I am so tired of liking guys from "afar"(i talk to them and stuff) and not acting upon it. What should I do?

by Football fan22 on 2/28/2013 12:23:44 AM

MOD
My best friend likes popular guys who dont give her the time of day. Half the time, she goes to thier games and popular poeple make fun of her but she still likes those guys. It pains me to see her in this cycle. How can I explain it to her nicely that she should move on and that the guys dont like her and if they did, everyone would try to ruin it? She deserves sooo much better then them. Help please, and thank you.

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/27/2013 10:42:50 PM

MOD
My bgf and I are close to dating and my best friend is very supportive. But she tends to get very jelious of me because she likes popular guys who dont give her the time of day for 6 years. Half the time, she goes to thier games and popular poeple make fun of her but she still likes those guys. It pains me to see her in this cycle. How can I explain it to her nicely that she should move on and that the guys dont like her and if they did, everyone would try to ruin it? She deserves sooo much better then them. Help please, and thank you.

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/27/2013 10:33:09 PM

MOD

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/27/2013 10:30:59 PM

So there's this boy at my school, (who's super cute!) and I think he likes me. I kinda like him back. Do you have any tips for me to subtly flirt with him so that if he doesn't like me, it won't be obvious that I like him back? Also, I am super smart, and he's... not so much. It's kind of a joke between us how nerd-like I am in our classes. Any way to bridge the gap?

Hey girlie,

If you want to flirt with someone, it might become obvious that you like him, so if you don't want it to be obvious just yet, you could try getting to know him more as friends and just be yourself instead of being "flirty." If you keep hanging out with him casually, you'll get a better sense of whether or not he likes you, and if he shows signs that he does you can start being more flirty. If you joke about school, maybe you could suggest a study date, or you could talk to him more at lunch or after school. That way you can spend time together and get to know each other more!

Meghan D.

by ilovedisney on 2/25/2013 5:32:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So I have been sorta liking this new guy and I think he likes me back but I'm not sure if making it a relationship is a good idea because we live 2 doors apart and we are in the same home room class that we have all the way through highschool... I'm just worried that if things go wrong it would be really awk like all the time... Idk what to do, help?

That's a risk you may take. If you really like him, go for it. If you're unsure, maybe you should just keep it friendly Smile Good luck!
mailyse f.

by theatrenerddd on 2/21/2013 9:25:00 PM

Hey girls, if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing. You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:13:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
My big sis crashed her car and made me swear not to tell anyone, she told me she has it under control. Should I tell my parents?

Hey girl, that's a tough one. I'd say that it is your sister's responsibility to tell your parents (and she should especially if anyone was injured or there was and damage because of insurance claims). So talk to your sis before you go straight to the rents and maybe offer to help her break the news.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by angelchick on 2/19/2013 2:37:16 PM

Hey girls! Do you love One Direction? Than join One Direction for Life! We post surprising facts about the boys daily, and there are still a few positions left! I hope to see you there!

by pinklol56 on 2/19/2013 8:19:26 AM

So my BGF has pretty serious ADHD. Like he is always moving around and can't concentrate very well. He is very goofy and likes to screw around.(But I like him for that)He has gotten yelled at by the VP more thn once. So today after school my friend had an emergency and I had to run there. So the VP saw and was like you guys screw around enough at school and lunch. stop. But I never screw around. And I told my mom and now she doesn't want me to talk to them anymore. But they are my only friends. How do I convince her that they aren't bad people?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could tell her about your friend's disorder and explain the full situation. And you could agree to leave the situation at lunch if he is making trouble so that you can still hang out with him and not get in trouble. If you explain the whole situation to your mom, maybe the two of you can reach a compromise. You could also get advice from your school guidance counselor because they will know how to handle this situation!

Meghan D.

by kewauneegal on 2/18/2013 8:59:10 PM

Heehee join The Powerpuff Girls Fanclub Laughing [If you're a fan of them, obviously. But who can't love those three?] just serach The Powerpuff Girls" and my club should come up!

by hermionegirl12 on 2/18/2013 7:54:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is a guy ive known since 5th grade. im in seventh grade now. i really like him and literally everyone knows that. he knows i like him. i know he likes me too but i asked if he would be my valentine on valentines day but he never said anything about it. in one of are classes his friends kept pressuring him to ask me out. what should i do?

Hey girlie,

If he knows you like him and hasn't done anything, I would stay just friends for now. Since he knows you like him, he will make a move if he wants to be together! If you asked him to be your valentine and he didn't respond, he might not be ready for a relationship or might want to just stay friends. I would focus on schoolwork and your relationships with your friends and family, and keep your eyes open to the possibility of other guys you might not have considered before!

Meghan D.

by gl300013 on 2/18/2013 6:49:39 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks sooo much for answering my questions! I came up with some funny things to do/say. Should I take his hat and start running off with it? Thanks (:

Hey girlie, that sounds flirty and fun as long as you eventually give it back Smile

Meghan D.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 2/18/2013 5:09:20 PM

TRUST ME, ladies, playing hard to get does NOT work.

by pinklol56 on 2/18/2013 5:04:21 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 5:02:27 PM

I feel very nervous around guys my age
I'm so shy that when I go to the mall or the store I put my head down or pretend I don't see them
also alot of guys stare at me and sometimes even guys that are older
it makes me umcomfortable I complain sometimes about not having
a boyfriend but when it comes to talking to a guy I get so nervous I feel
like I'm never going to meet a guy because I'm so shy

Hey girl, check out these tagged posts about being shy.  You can hold your head high, look people in the eye, and yes, even talk to a guy (yay rhymes)!  Just take a deep breath and act confidently.  Think about talking to boys just as you would talk to you your friends.  You can do it.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 2/18/2013 4:55:53 PM

so i kinda like this guy.well he works at Subway and every time i go there i see him.i dont talk to him much but i think he's really attractive.so, after i left subway the other day i texted him and said "thanks for the eye candy during dinner;)" he responded a few hours later(i guess after he got off work) and just said "hey". i was asleep so i didnt respond till the next day. i texted him the day after and he never responded.when we used to text a little more often he asked if i would ever date him and i told him if i got to know him better.idk how to handle this because i dont really talk to him in school because he avoids looking at me when i pass him in the hall.he has talked to me at lunch before,but he only sits with us then when our mutual friend sits with us. what can i do to talk to him more? thanks!

Hey girl, check out GL's helpful ice breakers.  Strike up a conversation with him whenever you like or invite him to sit with you at lunch, even if your mutual friend isn't sitting with you that day.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by pinkguitar98 on 2/18/2013 4:39:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My ex has been saying really creepy stuff about me the whole school year (Ex. I was singing my solo for the show we are in together and he turned to his guy friends and said "There are so many things I could do with that mouth,"), and he apologized like three times and I told the directors and they got mad at him, but he's still doing it. Yesterday he called me a sl*t and his guy friends started playing along, even though some of them are my closest friends, but then all the girls in the cast found out and they got really mad at him, so we told the director again and he got mad at all of them, and I cried a lot that day and now today I still can't stop crying. I have talked to a teacher about it (counselor was not here today) and a bunch of my friends, but I'm still worried that my reputation will be ruined and I don't want to come to school anymore because I'm afraid he or other people will say things. How can I get over it?

Hey girl, even though your ex's behavior is terrible, it sounds like you've got a great support system around you.  Friends and teachers have got your back.  Ignore what he says and trust that the people who care about you will stick up for you.  You can get through this.  In the meantime, get him off your mind and check out this article: "6 secrets to get him out of your head."

Karin E.

by BlueStar82 on 2/18/2013 4:25:27 PM

My comments are not showing up
They haven't been showing up since saturday
But anyway sometimes I wish I wasn't a Leo
the reason is because online I found a post that was basically
bashing Leos saying that were stuck up jealous bossy we always
want to be the center of attention are vain have a big ego are hot tempered
the list goes on and on ok I'm defiantly not stuck up I can't stand snobby people
I'm only hot tempered when I'm on my period I defiantly do not have a big ego I hate being
the center of attention unless it's my BD

Hey girl, in order to ensure that your comments are approved, please don't include any personal information.  Also, if the mod deems a comment inappropriate, it doesn't get approved.  Hope that helps!

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 2/18/2013 4:06:22 PM

Mod mod mod
So my crush is finally single. When I first met him, it seemed like he liked me. When I made the first move by talking to him on fb, he responded super quick even when he was talking to other people (he told me he was talking to other people too). I got nervous when I saw him in person, so I didn't talk to him. Then one day, I told him the truth that I liked him and I was nervous. He gave me his number on fb, but then the next day, he had his bff reject me for him supposedly. The bff said that he likes someone else. That was 4 months ago. Should I go for him again? He's shy, so he only dates girls he knows well. How do Iget to know him all over again? He likes funny girls. I'm funny, but when I see a guy I like, I clam up. What are some really funny things to say to a guy?

Hey girl, if you want to go for him again, go for it.  You don't have to get to know him all over again, just start from where you left off.  The things you already know about him probs still hold true.  If you're funny, then just try to be yourself.  Pretend he's not your crush and say whatever you'd say in front of your friends.  Check out GL's ice breakers for some flirting advice.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 2/18/2013 2:43:42 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/18/2013 12:52:05 PM

I have been eating tuna every day and i just found out it can lead to mercury poisoning. what should i do?

Hey girl, it's extremely unlikely that you have mercury poisoning.  If you're worried, talk to your parents or an adult you trust.  Tuna is good for you!  To be your healthiest you, strive to have a balanced diet.  It's definitely fine to eat a few times each week.

Karin E.