Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

13 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

14 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: You need to change your shampoo every six months

I’ve heard you should change your shampoo every six months or your hair will get used to it and not get clean. Is that true? ...

why would you need to chang ur shammpo every 6 months

by LOV E193 on 6/11/2013 9:40:12 PM

Hmm...my mom was obsessed with me changing my shampoo...so THX GL!!!

by GlitterGloss on 4/24/2013 6:07:26 PM

mod mod mod
I have to pee all the time!!! I am an athlete and I like to drink water, that's like all I drink, and Gatorade. But during school I don't drink that much, and after lunch I have a class that lasts 95 min, right after lunch and the teacher doesn't allow bathroom breaks!!! I usually drink a full bottle of water with lunch, but like 30 min after lunch, I have to pee soooooo bad!!! What can I do to have to pee less often?
thanks!

Hey girlie, the only solution is to drink less. Drinking a lot of water is good for you, but it does make you have to pee all the time. So spread your drinks out some and drink less at a time during the day.

Lauren T.

by olive finn on 3/10/2013 7:09:36 PM

Okay so how am I supposed to know how much "grams" my period "flow" is? Thanks...

Hey pink5lol, I don't know. I've never heard of that before. Maybe try just guessing how light or heavy your flow is. Is it light, medium or heavy. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pinklol56 on 2/22/2013 7:05:20 PM

mod mod mod hide this
i dont go to school and the youth center thing I go to wants transcripts of my schoolwork and my moms getting mad about it but, its their fault not mine!

Hey girl. I'm sorry you're Mom's getting mad. Have you tried sitting down with her and calmly explaining all of the requirements of the youth center? Or maybe try asking someone from the center to talk to her directly about getting all of your paperwork secured. Good luck!
Florence N.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 2/21/2013 9:02:54 PM

mod mod mod hide this i tried talking to my mom about the kitten again but she said she frankly didn't care how i feel and to be blunt, i had better get used to not having much because Memaw is dead now and she didnt get all the things Memaw got me when she was growing up
thanks for trying to help though

by StrawberryPatchKid on 2/21/2013 9:00:45 PM

mod mod mod hide this
most people think i'm about five years younger than i am..and i dont understand it and some people treat me like it..i have no idea why..is it ok to correct people?

Hey hon! I know how you feel - I'm a girl who looks younger than her years, too. Its definitely frustrating sometimes, and difficult to remember to not get rude or snappish. That being said, it's totally okay to gently correct someone when they ask or start treating you like a child.
Florence N.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 2/21/2013 8:57:06 PM

You can always talk to your guidance counselor at school if you feel uncomfortable talking to someone you are close with.
mailyse f.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 2/21/2013 8:54:42 PM

Hey! I'm sorry girl, that sounds really stressful. when you start to feel afraid, try closing your eyes and breathing deeply. maybe try thinking about something that will make you feel calm. Like maybe a kitten ;) Helen S.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 2/21/2013 5:22:05 PM

Hey! Sorry your mom was so harsh, but she does ultimately have the last say in this. The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you are really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.