AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/RthaSviW43

3 HOURS AGO Poppin' pin-worthy BTS nail art: http://t.co/EykNKhp6zB

COMMENTS

Front row at NYFW: An insider's look at the fall shows

Hey guys, you saw my roundup of NYFW must-haves last week and now I’m sharing pics from my top three fave shows. Here are some rad up-and-coming designers...

Hi,
I am 11 and want to redo my wardrobe with minimal spending...how do i start?
P.S. i like pink, am a girly girl and have a petite bod
THX!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/24/2013 12:42:04 PM

I love all of those dresses but especially the gold ones.

by Black Fire on 2/20/2013 5:56:02 PM

The first 2 r cute but the 3rd a bit too revealing

by aki2000 on 2/19/2013 9:20:03 PM

by Emilicious on 2/18/2013 8:31:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I was thinking and I really want to get in shape by spring break. Sometimes I feel I am overweight, even though I'm not. I'm definately where I never wanted to be and I feel uncomfortable. I decided to make a deal with my mom, and I decided on if I get in shape by spring break, she will take me shopping for cute spring clothes for my better figure. How do I tell her? And do you think this seems reasonable? Please answer soon!

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your mom before deciding what your deal will be because she might not agree with it or have a different idea in mind! And unless a doctor has told you that you are overweight, I would focus more on living a healthy lifestyle than on losing weight, because a healthy body shape is different for everyone.

Meghan D.

by allicat13 on 2/18/2013 7:33:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have this adorable long dark gray sweater that's a tiny bit swishy and it's like an open cardi. What should I wear with it? P.S. I can't wear skirts or dresses because it's too cold out. Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

If it is cold for skirts or dresses, you could always warm them up with a pair of tights! You could also wear it over a solid tee or tank with skinnies or corduroy pants. That sounds like a really cute sweater Smile

Meghan D.

by Anabanana<3 on 2/18/2013 7:02:55 PM

MOOD MOD MOD MOD
where can I get shorts with lace or studs on the pocket or like a print such as flowers or one that have the American flag design? Where can I get v
Band or singer tshirts that aren't that expensive? And what are some good spring and summer trends? Thanks

Hey girlie,

You might be able to find those items at fast fashion stores like Forever21 or H&M, or you could also check big box stores like Target or Wal-Mart. As for trends, check out our fashion channel for all of the latest looks Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/fashion.aspx

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 2/18/2013 5:50:33 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 5:15:55 PM

mod mod mod
So I'm so ready for spring break because my body is all toned up like I wanted it to be, but there's one problem that's just in on a few areas of my skin. I have VERY bad backne and occasionally bet pimples on my chest and um... on my lower butt cheeks O_O it's so embarrassing for people to see those red spots on your bod! I want them to go by when summer break starts! Please help! And what bikini would you remomend for a long and ruler shaped body? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie, for body acne I would use a salicylic acid wash and follow with a body moisturizer, and if that doesn't work you could talk to a doctor or dermatologist for pro advice. I think most styles would look great on a ruler shape, but if you're not sure about a specific suit you could ask the sales associates for their opinion!

Meghan D.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/18/2013 5:06:37 PM

All three are absolutely stunning, they look great. And I loved your fashion blog allifeinthefashionlane. I liked the ideas on eating right to.

My friend's older sister is getting an internship with a clothing designer. I cant wait to find our more about it and what she will be doing.

by fashionqn on 2/18/2013 12:52:33 PM