10 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

12 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Dude, get a clue! The real reason he won't move on

This guy asked me out, and I turned him down. In person, he says he’s OK with it. But he e-mails me about why I won’t go...

I talked to this guy at my church that I have a crush on. We talked alot and it seemed like he was flirty with me.
I asked him if he was suppose to be serving dinner to adults downstairs. He pointed to a pizza stain on his shirt and said he couldn't. I asked him of course, being the idiot I am, if he wiped it with a wash cloth, and he said yes. I asked him why he just didn't go down. I swear he looked me in the eye, smirked and said, Because God wants me to be up here. I mean of course my imagination on the smirk, yet he was looking me in the eye.
But after that, that wednesday, he kept giving me a look and kept walking were I was. He keeps going everywhere where I am going. Does he like me? Or is he just being friendly? I've seen him stare at me to.

by britishirishcreme on 4/13/2013 8:21:32 PM

theres this guy in my class, my best friend started liking him about a year after i did...i never told her though and she still doesnt know....so lets call him "C," so "C" is in a couple in my classes and he always stands really close to me and is VERY flirty like when im sitting in my HR seat he will walk over and sit on my lap because my friends are his friends as well...also "C," will shut off my computer(kind of an inside joke) but to do that he has to reach across me because he ALWAYS sits next to me...and one of his friends told me he liked me once but he never really brought it up...but to my best friend hes really distent and goes over her house sometimes to play with his twin brother...i really like "C" but im afraid if he does ask me out eventually if i should say no because of my friend or yes because ive liked him for over a year and its one of my biggest fantasys

by sophie2629 on 3/25/2013 7:29:51 PM

Ok so I like this guy and I don't know if he likes me back. He all of a sudden started telling me I was beautiful and he's always thought that. Then he told me my make-up was pretty and I smelled good. Also, I jokingly punch him and he made me kiss it. When we were at a party together I sat down next to him and he accidentally touch my arm and I said be careful I'm ticklish then he started tickling me. I'm in yearbook and I was interviewing him and asked what he was going to miss most and he said me, but then went right into saying something else. Everyone who has seen us together thinks we like each other but I don't know what he's thinking.

by Kenny28 on 3/15/2013 6:40:14 PM

I have a problem with a guy, he is two of my close friends ex boyfriend. Last week on a Wednesday He told me that he still loved them. then later we had a group together and her started talking about how he was thinking about them and me. He said he was trying to figure out who he loved and who he considered family. Of course I thought he still loved them and I was like a sister to him. But of course, he said that THEY were the family. BUT I DONT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT!!!! And he cant tell that! WHAT DO I DO!?!?!

by KittyKaz on 3/3/2013 6:46:38 PM

MOD
My crush talks to me plenty in the one class i have with him, but i never know what to respond! any tips on being less nervous so i can think of what to say right away?

Hey girlie,

Maybe think of it as a conversation with a friend instead of with your crush, and you will be less nervous because you can respond the way you would to a friend. You will get more comfortable around him the more you two talk Smile

Meghan D.

by Casey_cookie on 3/2/2013 10:36:31 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I have this boy who has a crush on me,lets call him (J) but I don't like
Him. He and my brother are close friends. (J) is 12 and I'm 13.I don't really want to hurt (J's) feelings.
What should I do?

Hey girlie,

If he doesn't say anything to you, you don't have to do anything and can just talk to him as friends, but if he tells you he likes you, you should just be honest and say you don't want to be anything more than friends right now. It's better to be honest with him now than to string him along!

Meghan D.

by PugLove956 on 3/2/2013 12:12:43 AM

I used to care a lot about what people on the Internet said about celebrities that I liked, and if they were rude I'd call them out. Now I don't really do that, but I still have a problem with that in real life. My friends are constantly trashing celebrities they don't like and they know I like. This has been going on for over a year and a half and I'm so sick of it. They're being really disrespectful, but when I tell them to stop, they act like it's no big deal and say I'm uptight and things like that. They think they can say whatever they want, and technically they can, but this has been going on for a really long time and I thought they'd get over my now. I don't like going to school and being judged about liking celebrities or hearing nasty stuff about people I admire. My friends haven't been listening to me. What should I do?

by MusikRox1999 on 2/25/2013 9:07:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod.
So I like this guy in my grade. I'm really bad at holding my feelings inside. He has a girlfriend (About 6 months) that is a good friend of mine. I don't want to make my friend upset by showing hints that I like him.. What should I do to stop the flirting since I don't notice when I flirt...

Hey girlie,

You're right that you can't go for him while he's dating someone else, especially if she's your friend! Maybe you could try spending time with him in a group instead of alone so you'll be less flirty, and keep your eyes open for single cuties you might not have noticed before Smile

Meghan D.

by bluegirl80 on 2/25/2013 8:26:30 PM

I don't have a bf but here's my question if this random girl started rubbing your boyfriends arm and sat on his lap would that bother you? It would bother me a lot

Hey girlie,

I think it would depend on if they were friends and what their relationship was. If someone did that to your boyfriend, I would ask him about it later to see what was up, but since you are single, be happy that you don't have to worry about that! Smile Enjoy your time with your friends and fam for now, and a relationship will come when you're ready!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 2/25/2013 8:13:18 PM

pinklol56-just because she turned him down doesn't meen she was rude or mean to him, i have turned down guys i didn't like. I don't want to date someone I don't like, it's not fair to him or to me.

by luve2cheer on 2/25/2013 5:42:00 PM