5 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

6 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Please make my nose stop bleeding!

I get frequent nosebleeds. Many of my family members have deviated septums, and I've also heard allergies might be a cause. My doctor says it’s...

mod mod mod ok so i learned this trick what you do is tilt your head back and you put 2 fingers above your top teeth and put pressure and it dose work because it like is connected to this blood vessel and it just like stops it so could you tell me if it is true

Hey girl, if you have any specific nose-bleed questions, it's best to consult a nurse or a doctor and ask their opinion.

Karin E.

by 2cute03 on 3/21/2013 2:41:37 PM

If you have trouble blowing your nose,bend over at the waist and it will be easier!

by Black Fire on 3/7/2013 6:06:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there's this cute guy who sits next to me in Bio and I think I have a crush on him. He's sweet, and nice but I feel like I'm not good enough and that he wouldn't like me. What should I do!!

Hey girlie, don't think that way! Be positive and confident. I'm sure you're beautiful and sweet and the kind of girl any guy would be lucky to have. If you're confident in yourself, he'll see it and be attracted to it.

Lauren T.

by emmyie11 on 3/4/2013 7:28:08 PM

why won't you post my suggestion? Frown

by xoxojillianxo on 3/4/2013 5:26:23 PM

MOD MOD
So its almost spring and the problem is I have dark spots on my underarm. I'll shave, but it still will look like stubble even when there's not. I read online its the root under the skin, but the thing is, i've waxed my legs before, its wonderful for about a week then you start getting weird red ingrown hairs. No way do I want that. I've tried Nair and Veet and had reactions that caused me to take medications and have permanent scars. Bleaching did nothing for me and I cant afford laser. What to do?? Frown

Hey girlie, maybe part of your problem is that you need to exfoliate your underarms. Use a loofah or washcloth to wash your underarms in the shower and you might see a difference in a couple weeks.

Lauren T.

by missykp on 3/4/2013 5:25:30 PM

That's so weird. My nose really never bleeds, except for sometimes when it's really cold. And even then, it's barely any blood at all.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 3/4/2013 4:58:00 PM

This happens to a guy in one of my classes. He says it happens because his doctor said he was still growing. I am not sure how much truth there is in that but that is what he said she told him.

by fashionqn on 3/3/2013 11:13:40 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay so I want to become a model. Not now but maybe in like 3 or 4 years. I'm only expected to be like 5'5". Are there any other ways to grow taller naturally? Plus, where do you think I should start out modeling? And any other tips would be helpful. Plus, how old do you have to be to model for GL? Thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hey girl, there's no secret to growing taller, just eat a healthy and balanced diet and you'll grow to your best, natural height.  If you're serious about modeling, it's probs best to enlist your parents to help you find a modeling agency.  If you want to model for GL, check out this link

Karin E.

by riadaisy on 3/3/2013 10:18:18 PM

@Black Fire
Nah, I haven't herd of anyone having a nosebleed that hurt. I haven't gotten them a lot though... maybe only 5 times in my life but every time I had it it didn't hurt. I just smelt blood and a lot of blood coming out my nose (it felt just like when I get a runny nose except I smelt blood.) Hope this helps... Tong

by justrainbowz on 3/3/2013 7:14:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I went skiing the other day and i fell. Alot, like ALOT. Anyway, my butt hurts really bad! It hurts to walk bend over, EVERYTHING. I have a feeling something happened to my coccyx. It's pretty much impossible for me to go to dance class or martial arts class. How can I keep it from constantly hurting so bad? Help!

Hey girlie, try taking advil or tylenol for the pain. If it doesn't go away after a week or so then you might want to think about seeing a doctor.

Lauren T.

by westywest220 on 3/3/2013 6:22:10 PM

I've never had a nosebleed before.Does it hurt?

by Black Fire on 3/3/2013 5:41:56 PM

My nose never bleeds. it did like...twice...ever, ive never heard of teens or kids getting them. thats weird.

by vikiwasawoo on 3/3/2013 12:17:45 AM