1 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

3 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Touching the Moon: A new paranormal romance

If you’re a paranormal fan, you’re gonna love this new novel! Julie, a young veterinarian from the East Coast, moves to a quiet town in...

Hey Girly girls! Check out my club, "Go Girlz" !! We have a daily fun fact each day! Also, we give out advice for you! Our research comes from the Go Girlz Girly Girl library and we are looking for office members, so don't forget to apply! So please stop by! We'd love for you to join!

by tomhiddlestoner on 3/19/2013 8:07:24 PM

I like the Dead is... series by Marlene Perez. Vampires, werewolves, ghosts, dopplegangers, and zombies!!!! It has lots of romance and action, and the main character (Daisy) saves the day!! Go heroines!

by bookworm2000 on 2/22/2013 6:06:57 PM

I don't really have a favorite paranormal book. It's not really my thing.

by supersingershannon on 2/19/2013 8:27:27 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/19/2013 6:28:50 PM

This looks like an awesome book! I wanna read it, but I already have soo many books that I haven't read yet!

Need advice? Look no further! Join my Advice Queens page! I'll answer within 2 days. Plus I post tips on the page. You can ask about anything. Thanks for reading! Smile

by scamp24 on 2/19/2013 5:09:07 PM

This sounds like such an amazing book! I can't wait to check it out. <3

by purplerainn on 2/19/2013 3:56:50 PM

Hey girls! Do you love One Direction? Then join the club One Direction for Life! We post daily (and surprising) facts about 1D and there are still a few positions open! Hope to see ya there!

by pinklol56 on 2/19/2013 8:31:35 AM