1 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

2 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

5 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

10 easy ways to add more exercise to your day

Burning a hundred extra calories a day is a snap. You don’t have to clock treadmill time to torch ‘em, either. All you’ve gotta do...

HEY!! Starting to fail school? Loosing everything? Join the club School Smarts for tips on school, organization and anything else at school! Check it out! Smile

by vummibear on 8/29/2013 6:13:15 PM

Ok so i can never seem to lose weight or get thinner because i keep eating way too much! How do i stop myself from over-eating and im around 135 lbs at 5'4 and im only 13. Am I overweight?

Hey girlie, your weight is probably average. You don't have to stop eating so much, you just have to change what you're eating. When you're snacking make sure it's fruits and vegetables or other healthy snacks. And if you're still hungry after a well-portioned meal, fill up with extra veggies and drink more water.

Lauren T.

by LolzGirl on 3/17/2013 6:54:52 PM

MOD please Smile
Okay, so I'm13 and i weigh more than i want to weigh right now (135 pounds and I'm 5' 3", i want to be 110-115) and i know i have to stop eating bad food and start exercising but i have ZERO motivation, i hate running and doing muscle stuff basically I'm just lazy, i REALLY want to overcome this and GET FIT but i don't know how i also don't really like veggies or anything. So can you help a sister out? Please and thank you Smile

Hey girlie,

If you don't like running, there are plenty of other workouts you can try like dancing or going on the elliptical. If you don't like certain veggies, try new ones that you haven't had before or cook them a new way, or try a new dressing or hummus with raw veggies. Once you find a workout and food you like, you'll have more motivation to be healthy! Check out our health and fitness page for more food and workout ideas Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Meghan D.

by Dragonette18 on 3/16/2013 12:58:45 AM

Im 12 years old and 135 pounds and 5ft, I been using workout videos on youtube, i have dance and I'm in up and running but i'm still not losing that much! Can you give me some workout tips?

Hey girl, with working out that much you have muscle, not fat! Just make sure you're eating healthy too!

lauren r.

by kiki3001 on 3/10/2013 12:02:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Thank you for answering my question earlier! Is there a certain amount of sit ups or crunched I should be doing a day to get my 6-pack?

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your gym teacher or someone at a gym about what exercise plan is right for you to get the results you want, and that might be different for you then it would be for someone else. If you are exercising every day, though, try focusing on being healthy rather than having a 6-pack because that could take a while and being healthy is what matters!

Meghan D.

by because on 2/23/2013 10:45:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So lately every morning I've been doing a 20 minute yoga workout and a short ab workout. I really want to get a 6-pack and become really flexible. What else should I had to my workout to get those abs? And what moves can help me become super flexible?

Hey girlie,

That sounds like a good workout, you could also try new stretches to be more flexible or use a medicine ball at the gym to build ab muscle. And situps / crunches are no-fail moves, too!

Meghan D.

by Because on 2/23/2013 9:53:26 PM

MODMODMOD
How do I become a mod

Hey GLgirl227, you become a mod through an internships with GL. For interning info click this link: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx. You could also try creating an advice club to help girlies out. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by GLgirl227 on 2/22/2013 7:41:15 PM

mod mod mod
im 11 and i need to shed at least 10 pounds to be the averge wieght for my age

Hey nickisongz, click this link: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx for some great tips! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by nickisongz on 2/22/2013 7:35:43 PM

MODMODMOD
I need a workout that I can lose a few pounds and burn calories any ideas

Hey GLgirl227, head to our HEALTH&FITNESS page for some workout tips and tricks. Type "weight" or "loose weight" in the search box and a whole bunch of helpful articles will pop up. Hope this works for ya! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by GLgirl227 on 2/22/2013 6:29:34 PM

Mod Mod Mod
thank u for this is exacly what I wanted to do for a workout

by Glgirl227 on 2/22/2013 4:16:23 PM