1 HOURS AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

13 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

17 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

COMMENTS

10 easy ways to add more exercise to your day

Burning a hundred extra calories a day is a snap. You don’t have to clock treadmill time to torch ‘em, either. All you’ve gotta do...

by Glgirl227 on 2/22/2013 4:10:06 PM

thank u I really wanted to workout in a easy way

by Glgirl227 on 2/22/2013 4:06:20 PM

MODMODMOD
I feel that I need to workout, but I just can't get motivated........Any ideas??
Thanks,
Codename-Horse

Hey girl! I feel ya - finding the motivation to work out can be tough! If you're just not excited by the prospect of doing a million reps of something, see if you can get enrolled in a zumba or yoga class - or maybe even a dance class. They're really fun ways to get your exercise in, plus they're held on a regular basis so you'll get a much more consistent workout. Hope this helps!
Florence N.

by Codename-Horse on 2/22/2013 9:12:38 AM

I have a broken arm but i still want to excrcise...any ideas

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/22/2013 8:52:14 AM

Mod- mod- mod!!!!!!!!!!Smile
Hiii! Is this a healthy weight? 115 pounds for a almost 15 year old, 5 ft 5 and a half inches tall?
Thanks so much i wanna know if this is a healthy weight for me? Please reply!

Hey girlie, use a BMI calculator to see if your weight is healthy. That sounds like it should be a healthy weight for you. As long as you look and feel healthy, you probably are.

Lauren T.

by Sunny4132 on 2/20/2013 7:56:32 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/20/2013 6:40:36 PM

MOD
Hey where can I email the GL office at?

Hey girlie, you can reach the GL office with the contact form at http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 2/20/2013 5:24:22 PM

MOD
Ok, so I'm pretty much over my cold (even though I can't breathe through my nose completely) but I still can't smell or taste anything. How long does it usually take for these to come back?

Hey girlie, if you're not able to breathe through your nose, that explains why you can't smell anything. And sometimes that's also associated with taste. So when your nose isn't so stuffy you'll get your senses back. If you don't then you should see a doctor.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 2/20/2013 5:20:57 PM

a few months ago i posted about my dog being sick and having surgery and i needed help coping with the worry. well, last night, my dog was perfectly fine until 20 minutes after i fed him, the same food he usually eats. he got these 2 weird lumps un both sides of him, just above his hips. my mom and i thought it was weird, but we thought it would go away. but this morning, when i woke up, i asked my mom where Thor (my dog) was and she said he was outside (he usually plays outside). so when i went to my living room and sat down my mom came out crying and thats when i realized...hed died. ive known him since grade 1. i cant stop crying and it still hasnt sunken in that my year old dog is gone. please help me Cry my whole family is mad at each other because of this. i feel like its my fault for not doing anything to help him. please help me and im sorry this is so long Cry thank you

hey, girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet can be super tough, especially when we feel it wasn't their time to go yet. Don't blame yourself, because it really isn't your fault. In fact, it isn't anyone's fault. I know that can be really tough to accept but it's true. You and your family loved your dog, but it was his time to go. I'm sorry for your loss. Feel better <3

xoxo

Katie L.

by pokemon_girl11 on 2/20/2013 4:00:30 PM

I started working out back in October and now I wear a medium in juniors and that is a big improvement. But I always see ladies in like their twenties that are smaller than me and I don't know why but it makes me feel bad. I guess because I'm so much younger. Plus there are always those friends who do nothing and are perfectly skinny. Any advice on how to stay confident when I feel kinda gross?
p.s. I know I shouldn't compare myself but I can't help it, anything on that too?

hey girl! it's super important that you learn to not judge your body against other girls bodies. everyone has their own story. for all you know those tiny women could have really unhealthy habits...nothing to be jealous of! either way, try to focus on improving your own life. do things for your health and overall wellness, because you'll never be completely happy if you're constantly chasing an ideal weight or size. over time, if you practice positive body thinking, you'll come to accept yourself more and more. good luck!

xoxo