4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

7 things that might just get us to give up Facebook

We’re sure you’ve heard by now about the darlin’ whose dad paid her to stay off Facebook for the rest of the semester. That story...

mod mod mod what is your reason that you would give up Facebook?

Hey 2cute03, there is not enough privacy. I realize it is a social network on the internet, so it cannot be completely private, but there are things I would suggest changing. I don't think people should be able to upload pictures of you without your permission. I don't think it should record the exact time and date you post or respond to something. I don't like that it makes updates to your profile without your permission. What would you change? Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 5:16:41 PM

ok that comment was a little weird for a girl sight :O

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 3:10:05 PM

The fact that God gave me a life to live and I'm wasting it with stupid Facebook is more than enough for me

by fashionista997 on 3/5/2013 8:01:14 AM

by Emilicious on 3/1/2013 1:51:19 AM

If I don't get on bc of homework I wil just forget and then when I look at my iPad and remember, I wont go on bc of how much better it was when I was off

by kacieluvs2dance on 2/28/2013 5:43:19 PM

redvelvetluv and punk99-Totally agree Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/28/2013 4:12:53 PM

I don't think social media is something to spend a lot of time on but I think it is what you make it. I have a Facebook but you can adjust your privacy settings and people only know everything about you if you let them. I don't post small details of my life, so people don't know them.

by beaversanddandelions44 on 2/27/2013 9:55:48 PM

I dont hate facebook but I love Pinterest and Tumblr.

Instagram is great too but with Pinterest and Tumblr I love searching and looking at the pictures of hot guys on there. There are so many of them like pages and pages of them, plus everyone isnt into what you are doing.

by fashionqn on 2/27/2013 8:45:00 PM

I hate Facebook! Tumblr and Instagram are so much more entertaining than endlessly scrolling through pointless drama.

by purplerainn on 2/24/2013 6:35:35 PM

i don't have a facebook and i definitly dont want one. I like my privacy and dont need people seeing or hearing bout my every move in life. But if i did have one and i actually loved it i would want an iPhone 4s because right now i have an iphone 3gs. i love it but itsl OLD. i also saved up enough money for it.

by punky99 on 2/24/2013 11:29:56 AM