11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

7 things that might just get us to give up Facebook

We’re sure you’ve heard by now about the darlin’ whose dad paid her to stay off Facebook for the rest of the semester. That story...

I hate facebook! you have no privacy on their people know everything your doing people will be like today I had pancakes for breakfast! or today I went to the park! its so annoying its like I dont care what you had for breakfast (screams) this is why I dont have a facebook no privacy whats so ever

by redvelvetluv on 2/23/2013 2:41:24 PM

anything i dont have one at all lol mom will not nlet me get one she doesnt want me to get cyberbullied yay for that

by Straffis on 2/23/2013 10:08:12 AM

Hello all, over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. Hope you will join! Smilexoxo

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 11:58:32 PM

A new wardrobe would get me to give up Facebook.

by supersingershannon on 2/22/2013 11:55:21 PM

I never want a Facebook

by myfatsquirrel on 2/22/2013 9:26:56 PM

MOD MOD MOS
i think my mom might be depressed. she talks about killing her self and leaving the planet. she also talks about leaving my dad and how much she hates him. i am really sad about it. what do i do?

Hey teagarden, o wow she is depressed. Maybe suggest she see a therapist or print out some depression help articles for her to read online. You could take it a step further and see if your local library has any self help books for problems like this. Hope she feels better! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by teagarden on 2/22/2013 7:08:05 PM

I'm not allowed to have a Facebook...sometimes I REALLY REALLY want one and fight for it (lol) but other times I do recognize how much drama goes on on there and honestly I don't need that in my life..following me everywhere. It's enough at school lol

by maggie183 on 2/22/2013 6:35:14 PM

I don't have a Facebook, and I don't want one. All it leads to is trouble!

by bookworm2000 on 2/22/2013 6:11:33 PM

i gave up instagram for lent and i dont have a facebook, soo...

by foodiejr99 on 2/22/2013 5:27:38 PM

I don't even have a facebook because of all the drama that goes on. I know people have talked about me on there, so why should I go and read that? I just don't need it.

by kewauneegal on 2/22/2013 4:44:45 PM