1 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

7 things that might just get us to give up Facebook

We’re sure you’ve heard by now about the darlin’ whose dad paid her to stay off Facebook for the rest of the semester. That story...

mod mod mod what is your reason that you would give up Facebook?

Hey 2cute03, there is not enough privacy. I realize it is a social network on the internet, so it cannot be completely private, but there are things I would suggest changing. I don't think people should be able to upload pictures of you without your permission. I don't think it should record the exact time and date you post or respond to something. I don't like that it makes updates to your profile without your permission. What would you change? Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 5:16:41 PM

ok that comment was a little weird for a girl sight :O

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 3:10:05 PM

The fact that God gave me a life to live and I'm wasting it with stupid Facebook is more than enough for me

by fashionista997 on 3/5/2013 8:01:14 AM

by Emilicious on 3/1/2013 1:51:19 AM

If I don't get on bc of homework I wil just forget and then when I look at my iPad and remember, I wont go on bc of how much better it was when I was off

by kacieluvs2dance on 2/28/2013 5:43:19 PM

redvelvetluv and punk99-Totally agree Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/28/2013 4:12:53 PM

I don't think social media is something to spend a lot of time on but I think it is what you make it. I have a Facebook but you can adjust your privacy settings and people only know everything about you if you let them. I don't post small details of my life, so people don't know them.

by beaversanddandelions44 on 2/27/2013 9:55:48 PM

I dont hate facebook but I love Pinterest and Tumblr.

Instagram is great too but with Pinterest and Tumblr I love searching and looking at the pictures of hot guys on there. There are so many of them like pages and pages of them, plus everyone isnt into what you are doing.

by fashionqn on 2/27/2013 8:45:00 PM

I hate Facebook! Tumblr and Instagram are so much more entertaining than endlessly scrolling through pointless drama.

by purplerainn on 2/24/2013 6:35:35 PM

i don't have a facebook and i definitly dont want one. I like my privacy and dont need people seeing or hearing bout my every move in life. But if i did have one and i actually loved it i would want an iPhone 4s because right now i have an iphone 3gs. i love it but itsl OLD. i also saved up enough money for it.

by punky99 on 2/24/2013 11:29:56 AM

I hate facebook! you have no privacy on their people know everything your doing people will be like today I had pancakes for breakfast! or today I went to the park! its so annoying its like I dont care what you had for breakfast (screams) this is why I dont have a facebook no privacy whats so ever

by redvelvetluv on 2/23/2013 2:41:24 PM

anything i dont have one at all lol mom will not nlet me get one she doesnt want me to get cyberbullied yay for that

by Straffis on 2/23/2013 10:08:12 AM

Hello all, over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. Hope you will join! Smilexoxo

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 11:58:32 PM

A new wardrobe would get me to give up Facebook.

by supersingershannon on 2/22/2013 11:55:21 PM

I never want a Facebook

by myfatsquirrel on 2/22/2013 9:26:56 PM

MOD MOD MOS
i think my mom might be depressed. she talks about killing her self and leaving the planet. she also talks about leaving my dad and how much she hates him. i am really sad about it. what do i do?

Hey teagarden, o wow she is depressed. Maybe suggest she see a therapist or print out some depression help articles for her to read online. You could take it a step further and see if your local library has any self help books for problems like this. Hope she feels better! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by teagarden on 2/22/2013 7:08:05 PM

I'm not allowed to have a Facebook...sometimes I REALLY REALLY want one and fight for it (lol) but other times I do recognize how much drama goes on on there and honestly I don't need that in my life..following me everywhere. It's enough at school lol

by maggie183 on 2/22/2013 6:35:14 PM

I don't have a Facebook, and I don't want one. All it leads to is trouble!

by bookworm2000 on 2/22/2013 6:11:33 PM

i gave up instagram for lent and i dont have a facebook, soo...

by foodiejr99 on 2/22/2013 5:27:38 PM

I don't even have a facebook because of all the drama that goes on. I know people have talked about me on there, so why should I go and read that? I just don't need it.

by kewauneegal on 2/22/2013 4:44:45 PM

my sports.

by vikiwasawoo on 2/22/2013 1:41:33 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/22/2013 1:24:09 PM

The schoool play thing really works lol

by sheerandirection on 2/22/2013 11:46:54 AM

I've always hated Facebook. People get wayyy to hyped up about it. Plus the only kids on it are like 9 and the rest is 30+ adults.

by pinklol56 on 2/22/2013 9:06:54 AM

Justin Bieber!

by sarabieber1799 on 2/22/2013 8:12:49 AM

Because of the title, I thought this was going to be a serious article- not bribes. Just saying.

by soccerlover99 on 2/22/2013 12:34:53 AM

Am i the only one who thinks the school play one is ironic since instagram is owned by facebook Lol XD

by myipodrox16 on 2/22/2013 12:06:05 AM