9 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

10 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

10 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

13 things your school could do to help ya stress less

Ya know what? We're sick and tired of being stressed out all the time, and we bet you are, too. Stress makes you sleepy in...

Wish they had a break time, and let us listen to our music during PE and break times.

by Goldforever on 3/2/2013 11:03:29 PM

letting us listin to our ipods during pe and while were doing independent work. a lot us would work better if we had some motivation

by fearless;) on 3/2/2013 9:06:11 PM

I was dating this guy for almost 6 months (at my school anything more then a month is an accomplishment) he was my first kiss... But now of my best friends stole him and I cant believe she did she knows whats going on in my life and she knows how much I like him and need his support but they are dating and They are moving way faster then we did and it's so hard to watch especially since he's all she ever talks about. Its so hard and I don't know what to do.. Any advice?

hey! I'm sorry girl that's really hard. My advice is to tell your friend you need to talk to her, and explain how you feel. You'll feel better after, no matter what she says. good luck girl! stay strong!

Helen S.

by gracethompson101 on 2/28/2013 8:12:22 PM

Our school hardly gives us any breaks!!!I wish we could have a longer school year and more breaks like Spring,winter and a longer Christmas break.Then i would love school even more if they would play music!!!Right now i just can't stop listening to music!!!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 10:32:56 AM

Mod mod mod mod
I have auditions for National American Miss which is beauty pageants. Do u have any advice for me to stay calm and realaxed.

Hey girlie, do what they say and fake it til you make it! Act confident, put your best foot forward and don't let them see you sweat. If you act like you're confident and not nervous, you'll start to feel more comfortable. Just take a couple deep breaths and show them what you've got!

Lauren T.

by winkpc101 on 2/24/2013 7:58:12 PM

Both of my big toenails are broken really low down. What should I do to fix them. I heard if you super glue the breaks, they wont tear, but I need to know for sure.

Hey girlie, you can use nail glue or super glue and teabag to keep your toenails from tearing. You just empty the contents of the teabag and cut pieces of the teabag that will cover the nail. Then you glue it onto the nail and paint over it with some base coat and color. Your nail won't tear.

Lauren T.

by kenbon on 2/24/2013 7:22:19 PM

My middle school has a puppy for that! His name is Murphy, but i don't think it works cause its a big distraction

by xoxojillianxo on 2/24/2013 6:35:53 PM

My school does have comfy chairs in the library, but students don't get a chance to sit and relax on them much. I say school shouldn't start until 10!

by purplerainn on 2/24/2013 6:30:12 PM

My school definetly needs to start later! I have to get up @ 6 to catch the quarter of seven bus!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/24/2013 12:33:08 PM

LOL! My school has no homework, meditation and yoga wednesdays, a quiet nap and reading time, couches in every room, we don't switch classes except for math and spanish, we can use our ipods, 30 min recess for doing what you want, awesome p.e and so much more. Haha!!

by txtingirl on 2/24/2013 11:51:14 AM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!