9 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

10 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

13 things your school could do to help ya stress less

Ya know what? We're sick and tired of being stressed out all the time, and we bet you are, too. Stress makes you sleepy in...

Puppy therapy dogs are proven to make ur brain release this de stressing chemical

Also, whatever happened to snack time...

by fashionista997 on 2/24/2013 11:43:59 AM

YAY! Our school has comfy chairs- more like cushions- in the library!

by ida_ghohestani on 2/23/2013 9:27:31 PM

Puppy therapy? How about yes

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/23/2013 6:30:06 PM

My school (kmms) would not do anything on this list! They are so strict and no homework! I wish, my school is bad. And I mean sure they try to make us comfortable but they are failing epically.

by hottie1250 on 2/23/2013 5:58:26 PM

recess would not be fun for me its always freezing outside where i live! id like nap time though but it wouldnt end well (everyone would pull pranks on eachother...)

by Casey_cookie on 2/23/2013 4:06:55 PM

One night a week no homework night!

by crosbygal87 on 2/23/2013 2:23:42 PM

Free homework passes and puppy therapy!

by crosbygal87 on 2/23/2013 2:22:26 PM

•••••••••ATTENTION ALL GIRLIES!!!!!••••••

Do you find yourself needing advice, but nobody seems to want to listen? Well, i can help!Smile
Join my club, ADVICE FOR YOU!
I give advice on many things:
•money makers
•clothes and in style
•weight loss
•friend probs
•AND MUCH MICH MORE! So come on over and join my club ADVICE FOR YOU!!! I guarentee i will answer all ur questions within a day. Thanks girls!!!(:

by Sunny4132 on 2/23/2013 2:09:29 PM

Hey mod mod mod mod!!!!!
Do you know any tips for how i can lose 5 pounds by may? Thanks soooo much!!! Smile buy!

hey girl! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile

Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 2/23/2013 2:06:28 PM

Hey! I know this sounds super early, but I was wondering, do you know any funny and clean pranks for summer camp. It's an all girls camp, so no guy related tricks. Also, any small pranks that doesn't involve carrying something huge in my duffel. Thanks!

hey! there's the old short sheet trick, where you take someones sheets off their beds and put the blanket and pillow back on. This prank is the most fun when everyone is included (including yourself) because then everyone can just have a laugh about it/ be surprised together, and no one feels singled out or hurt. you can even not admit to it and then the rest of the summer they can all try and solve the mystery of who did it Smile

Helen S.

by 765alive on 2/23/2013 1:44:44 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!