15 MINUTES AGO Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After is the most charming book on the shelf. Win a copy from @dkpublishing today: http://t.co/RPdVN6aaJV

AN HOUR AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

13 things your school could do to help ya stress less

Ya know what? We're sick and tired of being stressed out all the time, and we bet you are, too. Stress makes you sleepy in...

These all sound like great ideas! My school in Illinois actually plays music during our 6min. passing periods(and we even can make a request!)! And our lunch hour is split in half so half of it is devoted to guided study(not much, but still helpful!) and first semester I had mine in my school library and the chairs at the table were these super comfy rocking-type chairs. One time I was extremely exausted from my long day so I fell asleep in guided study so I was able to get a good 20 min. of shut-eye.

by Art Crazy52 on 2/23/2013 12:56:00 PM

aww man! I wish my school did that!!! Helen S.

by TresSapphire on 2/23/2013 12:55:17 PM

I've liked this guy for a year now. He dated a girl (my friend) and they broke up. He still likes her, and she still likes him. How do I figure out if maybe he likes me. He treats me like a friend, but sometimes he acts really flirty?????

Hey! If you think he likes you try spending more time around him, send out some signals and see how he reacts. Ask if he could ever see you as more than a friend. There's nothing wrong with being direct, and honestly, it saves everyone a lot of time and energy trying to interpret every little hint. If he acts like it's weird, well, you can't help that, and then you'll know for sure how he feels. When I was younger I was told that honesty is always the best policy, but I don't think I really believed it until I grew up and went through some relationships. There is nothing inherently embarrassing about having feelings for someone, or expressing those feelings in a respectful way. It's all the peer pressure that tends to make crushes feel awkward and hard to deal with. So just make peace with the fact that you can't control him, or what he thinks, but you can control you, and if you believe that, it will give you all the confidence in the world to just go up and talk to anyone you want to. Trust me Smile

Helen S.

by bookworm2000 on 2/23/2013 11:11:27 AM

I'm afraid of dogs, so puppy therapy would make me MORE stressed

by Bobalina on 2/23/2013 11:09:01 AM

Cool!! CHECK OUT DIVAS 101 CELEB GOSSIP, BEAUTY TIPS, FASHION!!!!

by bookworm2000 on 2/23/2013 11:04:22 AM

by nazirah817 on 2/23/2013 9:28:30 AM

I wish my school could have a puppy therapy!!!

On another subject: Over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. I hope you join. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 2/23/2013 12:13:21 AM