Bridget M.

is modding

20 MINUTES AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

AN HOUR AGO Basically 😆🎄🎁pic.twitter.com/h54JpnRRktnRRkt

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 4 get luscious lashes with Chella's Eyelash Fulfillment Kit: http://t.co/cYYwomhhsu

COMMENTS

13 things your school could do to help ya stress less

Ya know what? We're sick and tired of being stressed out all the time, and we bet you are, too. Stress makes you sleepy in...

Wish they had a break time, and let us listen to our music during PE and break times.

by Goldforever on 3/2/2013 11:03:29 PM

letting us listin to our ipods during pe and while were doing independent work. a lot us would work better if we had some motivation

by fearless;) on 3/2/2013 9:06:11 PM

I was dating this guy for almost 6 months (at my school anything more then a month is an accomplishment) he was my first kiss... But now of my best friends stole him and I cant believe she did she knows whats going on in my life and she knows how much I like him and need his support but they are dating and They are moving way faster then we did and it's so hard to watch especially since he's all she ever talks about. Its so hard and I don't know what to do.. Any advice?

hey! I'm sorry girl that's really hard. My advice is to tell your friend you need to talk to her, and explain how you feel. You'll feel better after, no matter what she says. good luck girl! stay strong!

Helen S.

by gracethompson101 on 2/28/2013 8:12:22 PM

Our school hardly gives us any breaks!!!I wish we could have a longer school year and more breaks like Spring,winter and a longer Christmas break.Then i would love school even more if they would play music!!!Right now i just can't stop listening to music!!!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 10:32:56 AM

Mod mod mod mod
I have auditions for National American Miss which is beauty pageants. Do u have any advice for me to stay calm and realaxed.

Hey girlie, do what they say and fake it til you make it! Act confident, put your best foot forward and don't let them see you sweat. If you act like you're confident and not nervous, you'll start to feel more comfortable. Just take a couple deep breaths and show them what you've got!

Lauren T.

by winkpc101 on 2/24/2013 7:58:12 PM

Both of my big toenails are broken really low down. What should I do to fix them. I heard if you super glue the breaks, they wont tear, but I need to know for sure.

Hey girlie, you can use nail glue or super glue and teabag to keep your toenails from tearing. You just empty the contents of the teabag and cut pieces of the teabag that will cover the nail. Then you glue it onto the nail and paint over it with some base coat and color. Your nail won't tear.

Lauren T.

by kenbon on 2/24/2013 7:22:19 PM

My middle school has a puppy for that! His name is Murphy, but i don't think it works cause its a big distraction

by xoxojillianxo on 2/24/2013 6:35:53 PM

My school does have comfy chairs in the library, but students don't get a chance to sit and relax on them much. I say school shouldn't start until 10!

by purplerainn on 2/24/2013 6:30:12 PM

My school definetly needs to start later! I have to get up @ 6 to catch the quarter of seven bus!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/24/2013 12:33:08 PM

LOL! My school has no homework, meditation and yoga wednesdays, a quiet nap and reading time, couches in every room, we don't switch classes except for math and spanish, we can use our ipods, 30 min recess for doing what you want, awesome p.e and so much more. Haha!!

by txtingirl on 2/24/2013 11:51:14 AM

Puppy therapy dogs are proven to make ur brain release this de stressing chemical

Also, whatever happened to snack time...

by fashionista997 on 2/24/2013 11:43:59 AM

YAY! Our school has comfy chairs- more like cushions- in the library!

by ida_ghohestani on 2/23/2013 9:27:31 PM

Puppy therapy? How about yes

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/23/2013 6:30:06 PM

My school (kmms) would not do anything on this list! They are so strict and no homework! I wish, my school is bad. And I mean sure they try to make us comfortable but they are failing epically.

by hottie1250 on 2/23/2013 5:58:26 PM

recess would not be fun for me its always freezing outside where i live! id like nap time though but it wouldnt end well (everyone would pull pranks on eachother...)

by Casey_cookie on 2/23/2013 4:06:55 PM

One night a week no homework night!

by crosbygal87 on 2/23/2013 2:23:42 PM

Free homework passes and puppy therapy!

by crosbygal87 on 2/23/2013 2:22:26 PM

•••••••••ATTENTION ALL GIRLIES!!!!!••••••

Do you find yourself needing advice, but nobody seems to want to listen? Well, i can help!Smile
Join my club, ADVICE FOR YOU!
I give advice on many things:
•boys
•money makers
•clothes and in style
•weight loss
•crafts
•friend probs
•AND MUCH MICH MORE! So come on over and join my club ADVICE FOR YOU!!! I guarentee i will answer all ur questions within a day. Thanks girls!!!(:

by Sunny4132 on 2/23/2013 2:09:29 PM

Hey mod mod mod mod!!!!!
Do you know any tips for how i can lose 5 pounds by may? Thanks soooo much!!! Smile buy!

hey girl! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 2/23/2013 2:06:28 PM

MOD:
Hey! I know this sounds super early, but I was wondering, do you know any funny and clean pranks for summer camp. It's an all girls camp, so no guy related tricks. Also, any small pranks that doesn't involve carrying something huge in my duffel. Thanks!

hey! there's the old short sheet trick, where you take someones sheets off their beds and put the blanket and pillow back on. This prank is the most fun when everyone is included (including yourself) because then everyone can just have a laugh about it/ be surprised together, and no one feels singled out or hurt. you can even not admit to it and then the rest of the summer they can all try and solve the mystery of who did it Smile

Helen S.

by 765alive on 2/23/2013 1:44:44 PM

These all sound like great ideas! My school in Illinois actually plays music during our 6min. passing periods(and we even can make a request!)! And our lunch hour is split in half so half of it is devoted to guided study(not much, but still helpful!) and first semester I had mine in my school library and the chairs at the table were these super comfy rocking-type chairs. One time I was extremely exausted from my long day so I fell asleep in guided study so I was able to get a good 20 min. of shut-eye.

by Art Crazy52 on 2/23/2013 12:56:00 PM

aww man! I wish my school did that!!! Helen S.

by TresSapphire on 2/23/2013 12:55:17 PM

I've liked this guy for a year now. He dated a girl (my friend) and they broke up. He still likes her, and she still likes him. How do I figure out if maybe he likes me. He treats me like a friend, but sometimes he acts really flirty?????

Hey! If you think he likes you try spending more time around him, send out some signals and see how he reacts. Ask if he could ever see you as more than a friend. There's nothing wrong with being direct, and honestly, it saves everyone a lot of time and energy trying to interpret every little hint. If he acts like it's weird, well, you can't help that, and then you'll know for sure how he feels. When I was younger I was told that honesty is always the best policy, but I don't think I really believed it until I grew up and went through some relationships. There is nothing inherently embarrassing about having feelings for someone, or expressing those feelings in a respectful way. It's all the peer pressure that tends to make crushes feel awkward and hard to deal with. So just make peace with the fact that you can't control him, or what he thinks, but you can control you, and if you believe that, it will give you all the confidence in the world to just go up and talk to anyone you want to. Trust me Smile

Helen S.

by bookworm2000 on 2/23/2013 11:11:27 AM

I'm afraid of dogs, so puppy therapy would make me MORE stressed

by Bobalina on 2/23/2013 11:09:01 AM

Cool!! CHECK OUT DIVAS 101 CELEB GOSSIP, BEAUTY TIPS, FASHION!!!!

by bookworm2000 on 2/23/2013 11:04:22 AM

by nazirah817 on 2/23/2013 9:28:30 AM

I wish my school could have a puppy therapy!!!

On another subject: Over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. I hope you join. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 2/23/2013 12:13:21 AM