17 MINUTES AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

2 HOURS AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

COMMENTS

Shine up to this sweetie

I was talking to one of my guy friends and all of a sudden he stops talking and smiles at me. Then he said, "Your...

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could talk to your acting or drama teacher about preparing for the part--they can help you get in character for the role and to become more comfortable with the scene. If it's something you or your parents aren't comfortable with, though, there will be plenty more parts, so you don't have to try out for this play if it makes you uncomfy!

Meghan D.

by JBgal33♥ on 5/31/2013 9:27:11 PM

cute

by wesdelwarrior on 4/14/2013 10:55:33 PM

Mod mod mod
Hey!So there's this guy who is in my study hall this quarter who I have a HUGE crush on.The thing is, he's a freshman and I'm a seventh grader (we're only one yr. apart thou).This doesn't bother me except for the fact that I only get to see him one day a week (not including just around campus) and its in a class where no one can talk in so I don't know him very well.About two wells ago he was really flirty and super nice to me two days after our study hall (and the right after that week's study hall I saw him and his friends staring at me while he was saying something, possibly about me).I think becuase I really wasn't expecting it when he started to flirt I could have come off a little un-interested, so I think he may have just given up/started waiting for me to make the next move (I'm not sure thou).PLEASE, PLEASE HELP! I normally am good about coming up with solutions in situations lk this but I'm SOO stuck right now and think about this guy ALL DAY. Thanks so much! x

by purplepanda123 on 2/25/2013 9:39:36 PM

Hey! Whats up? if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing. You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:14:43 PM

@juliacar...aw I'm so sorry, if I were you I would be freaking out right now too!! Just remember that a lot of times the things we worry or get the most worked up over end up to be nothing to have worried about. So I have a feeling things will work out...I'm hoping the situation won't get any worse for you! But even if this girl did find out who you like chances are A LOT of people fell for it so you won't be the only one ;) Good luck!

by maggie183 on 2/21/2013 8:41:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
On Instagram one of the popular girls posted a link of a love calculator and I did it but I turned out to be a prank where the find out your crush so now I'm all super nervous that they know and it's franking me out for school.i bet she pranced a lot of other people too.what should I do

Hey girl, your best bet is just to hold your head high and march into school and act as if that love calculator didn't work.  After all, lots of things on the internet malfunction.  And in the meantime, warn your friends!  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by juliacar on 2/21/2013 7:54:49 AM

Mod mod mod
So there is this other guy I kinda like he is in my cycle and gym class he is really funny and he has this dimple that is really high on his cheek so cute I think he likes me because he is always talking to me in gym we were playing this game and he wasn't on my team and he was sitting down and I was standing doing nothing and he kept saying my name and tell me to play and do more i think he was trying to get me attention every time we see each other in the hall we punch each other in the arm it is kinda of like our thing

Hey girlie, it definitely sounds like he might like you! It's a good sign when he goes out of his way to get your attention.

Lauren T.

by Kay333 on 2/20/2013 5:12:59 PM

Mod mod mod
So we get to do this flower sale at my school. And you can buy flowers for anyone in the school. I got 8 from my friends(there so sweat) but I got 9 in total. The last flower was from some person boy or girl it had my name and home room on it but no name who it was from it just said someone and the message said hey on it. What should I do. I showed my mom and she said it looks like a guys hand righting. It kinda looks like my crushes but I'm not sure

hey girl! aww, that's really cute. I guess all you can do is just wait and see if anyone confesses to sending it!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Kay333 on 2/20/2013 5:01:15 PM

aaww cute i want a cute guy friend like that

by cartersmile on 2/19/2013 9:53:31 PM