1 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

2 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

3 HOURS AGO Become the queen of #cateyes with @AboutFacesDay's beauty tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/4QWtPuyts7

COMMENTS

Shine up to this sweetie

I was talking to one of my guy friends and all of a sudden he stops talking and smiles at me. Then he said, "Your...

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could talk to your acting or drama teacher about preparing for the part--they can help you get in character for the role and to become more comfortable with the scene. If it's something you or your parents aren't comfortable with, though, there will be plenty more parts, so you don't have to try out for this play if it makes you uncomfy!

Meghan D.

by JBgal33♥ on 5/31/2013 9:27:11 PM

cute

by wesdelwarrior on 4/14/2013 10:55:33 PM

Mod mod mod
Hey!So there's this guy who is in my study hall this quarter who I have a HUGE crush on.The thing is, he's a freshman and I'm a seventh grader (we're only one yr. apart thou).This doesn't bother me except for the fact that I only get to see him one day a week (not including just around campus) and its in a class where no one can talk in so I don't know him very well.About two wells ago he was really flirty and super nice to me two days after our study hall (and the right after that week's study hall I saw him and his friends staring at me while he was saying something, possibly about me).I think becuase I really wasn't expecting it when he started to flirt I could have come off a little un-interested, so I think he may have just given up/started waiting for me to make the next move (I'm not sure thou).PLEASE, PLEASE HELP! I normally am good about coming up with solutions in situations lk this but I'm SOO stuck right now and think about this guy ALL DAY. Thanks so much! x

by purplepanda123 on 2/25/2013 9:39:36 PM

Hey! Whats up? if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing. You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:14:43 PM

@juliacar...aw I'm so sorry, if I were you I would be freaking out right now too!! Just remember that a lot of times the things we worry or get the most worked up over end up to be nothing to have worried about. So I have a feeling things will work out...I'm hoping the situation won't get any worse for you! But even if this girl did find out who you like chances are A LOT of people fell for it so you won't be the only one ;) Good luck!

by maggie183 on 2/21/2013 8:41:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
On Instagram one of the popular girls posted a link of a love calculator and I did it but I turned out to be a prank where the find out your crush so now I'm all super nervous that they know and it's franking me out for school.i bet she pranced a lot of other people too.what should I do

Hey girl, your best bet is just to hold your head high and march into school and act as if that love calculator didn't work.  After all, lots of things on the internet malfunction.  And in the meantime, warn your friends!  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by juliacar on 2/21/2013 7:54:49 AM

Mod mod mod
So there is this other guy I kinda like he is in my cycle and gym class he is really funny and he has this dimple that is really high on his cheek so cute I think he likes me because he is always talking to me in gym we were playing this game and he wasn't on my team and he was sitting down and I was standing doing nothing and he kept saying my name and tell me to play and do more i think he was trying to get me attention every time we see each other in the hall we punch each other in the arm it is kinda of like our thing

Hey girlie, it definitely sounds like he might like you! It's a good sign when he goes out of his way to get your attention.

Lauren T.

by Kay333 on 2/20/2013 5:12:59 PM

Mod mod mod
So we get to do this flower sale at my school. And you can buy flowers for anyone in the school. I got 8 from my friends(there so sweat) but I got 9 in total. The last flower was from some person boy or girl it had my name and home room on it but no name who it was from it just said someone and the message said hey on it. What should I do. I showed my mom and she said it looks like a guys hand righting. It kinda looks like my crushes but I'm not sure

hey girl! aww, that's really cute. I guess all you can do is just wait and see if anyone confesses to sending it!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Kay333 on 2/20/2013 5:01:15 PM

aaww cute i want a cute guy friend like that

by cartersmile on 2/19/2013 9:53:31 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/19/2013 6:25:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So me and this guy have been texting for almost a month. I would text him first one day and then he would text me first the next. And we both knew we liked each other....but lately he's kinda backed off... It use to take him like 3 minutes to text back now it takes over 30...and you can kinda tell in his texts that there's a lack if concern or care....he didnt even bother to text me but yet I caught him stealing a look my way twice yesterday....we havent talked or texted in like 3 days,.......what's the deal??? THANKS!!!

Hey Girl, there could be a lot going on. Maybe he's stressed about something else and can't really have full convos with you or maybe he's conflicted about something. If I were you, I'd give him the space he needs until he's ready to come back to you.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Reba22:22 on 2/19/2013 4:21:47 PM

I've been told multiple times that I have pretty eyes, but my life would be complete if my BGF/crush said something as sweet as that to me. <3

by purplerainn on 2/19/2013 3:50:18 PM

I really need help. My bestfriend broke up with her boyfriend of a year, who I happen to also be friends with. Her ex and I have known eachother since kindergarden. When they were dating I was a little jealous, but didn't really mind it. After they broke up (my bff broke up with him) he was sad but got over it and she sort of hates him now. Well I sort of have a crush on him now and don't know what to do. He wants me to text him but I don't want to hurt my friend. Should I tell her I sort of like him and am texting him or just wait and tell her if things between us kick off? Thanks, I know this was confusing Smile

Hey Girl, talking to your crush isn't anything your friend can get mad over. However, you've gotta watch out so you don't hurt her feelings. maybe bringing it up casually and indirectly by saying "so and so (your crush) made a funny joke today..." and let her get used to the idea that you are still friendly with him.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by lovedance21 on 2/19/2013 3:44:35 PM

Please help I am so shy around guys my age so much that when I see a guy
looking at me I look down or pretend I don't see them and ALOT of guys stare at me to
even older guys that makes me uncomfortable I complain and cry sometimes about not having a bf my mom says well if you don't put your head down then maybe they'll come talk to you!
but I'm so shy! Please help how can I relax around guys?

Hey girl, hold your head high and carry yourself with confidence.  You can do it.  Check out GL's shy posts for helpful advice.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 2/19/2013 11:43:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want to leave encouraging notes with messages for some of my friends and enemies at school but do you think they would think it is an admirer or crush sending them? Would it be weird to do this? If not, should I tell them I gave them out? I just thought it would be a fun idea... Thanks!

Hey girl, as long as you sign the encouraging notes like a friend (ex. xoxo, your secret pal/friend), then there shouldn't be any confusion.  It sounds like a cute idea!

Karin E.